BeautyHairHair ColorGarnier
Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit

Garnier Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit

NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR

I already have a full head of highlights but they’re 3 months old. Would this at home highlighting work well to try it at home with foil? Thanks!
This actually work in dark hair?
Has anyone with dark brown hair tried this out? Specifically someone who has recently died their hair brown then utilized this product ?
Start your review of Garnier Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit!
Jennifer  B.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
1,022 reviews
Garnier Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by Jennifer  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: H3 Warm Bronze Cookie N' Cream
Pigmentos artificiales, que son ingredientes que brindan la coloración deseada al cabello. ... Agentes cosméticos que sirven para proteger tu cabello después de la coloración. Peróxido. Que es la sustancia que se mezcla con la formulación del tinte y permite llevar a cabo la decoloración del cabello.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Garnier Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: H3 Warm Bronze Cookie N' Cream
I liked it, I think it is a complete and high-quality kit, it is relatively easy to use, you can do everything alone but it takes longer, ask for help if possible. You definitely have to do the time test with a lock of hair, although it tells you that the maximum is one hour, but to know exactly the time you must do the test. There was only one thing that I feel can improve is the amount of shampoo and conditioner, they only come in sachets, very little quantity.
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love love ❤️ this product. It has a really good out come and makes the color pop reall well
Christie  L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: H2 Golden Blonde Toffee Swirl
I really love this brand ! My highlights looks amazing . The product itself smells really good . Its really truly affordable and really easy to find in most stores . The color was exactly what I expected. I recommend giving this a try !!!!!!!!!
Kimberlee H.
Estos son los que he estado usando estos últimos años no me maltratan el pelo y lo dejan hidratados aparte de que huelen divinos
Nicole R.
Review for: H2 Golden Blonde Toffee Swirl
Normally don’t use box hair dye but this one is a win in my book! Color is amazing, smells and felt great on my hair before and after! Other box dye makes my hair immediately die! Definitely satisfied
Rebecca G.
Kissimmee, FL
The best !!!! Highlight kit Garniel. Help my hair look so natural and healthy. Love the price love the promotions
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Garnier Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I like it. I used H2 on my dark blonde/light brown hair. The golden color is nice but I need to get shampoo for brassiness. The application sucks... so I just used my hands.
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Love it! Natural and easy!! The oils keep my hair feeling healthy all while giving me the Eva pop of color im dying for
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure if this was the exact same product used on me around 2006. My sister-in-law highlighted my hair for me. I'd probably try it again someday if I have assistance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...