BY GARNIER

Moisturizing shampoo nourishes with lightweight moisture

Our hydrating, creamy Moisturizing Shampoo formula for dry hair blooms with a sweet, indulgent scent of vanilla & papaya, bringing to life our wholesome care that moisturizes and softens dry hair, exclusively at Walmart.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.  Follow with our Moisturizing conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Dimethicone Coco-betaine Glycerin Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Sodium Benzoate Sodium Hydroxide Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Salicylic Acid Limonene Fumaric Acid Linalool Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Carbomer Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract Citronellol Potassium Sorbate Citric Acid Hexyl Cinnamal Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. D207633/1

Buy on Jet.com
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Moisturizing Hair Care with Vanilla Milk & Papaya extracts conditioner has an elegant fragrance to it. The product does not have an oily residue and definitely moisturizes the hair. It makes detangling a breeze. I love how soft it leaves your hair after using the product. Even with thick coarse hair I was still able to run my hands through my hair without any problems throughout the day. I definitely think I have found my go to conditioner to use in the future. Garnier definitely knew what they were doing when they came up with the wholesome ingredients that they blended together to come up with this formula. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends. I wanted to know before getting this product if it catered to all hair types I am glad to say it does cater to all hair types and textures as well. It gets 100 percent in my boo
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Me encanta este shampoo la presentación es muy bonita y tiene un olor bien rico me encanta que el aroma es suave y puedes sentir el olor a coco, me deja el cabello súper suave y nutrido aveces no es necesario que use acondicionador porque me lo deja perfecto, trae bastante producto así que te durará mucho y el precio es muy bueno..
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
The smell of this shampoo is amazing. It smells good and the smell sticks to your hair leaving your hair smell great also. Although whenever I use it the shampoo dose a make my hair feel as clean as other shampoos do and the conditioner isn’t thick it feels like soap and doesn’t work well. Just not my kind of product. I do love other whole blends and this is the only one I’ve tried and did not like.
Jenna K.
Fredonia, NY
I just switched to this product and my hair has never felt so soft. I usually have very dry brittle ends and this product has helped bring life back in from root to tip. It's wonderful for overall dry hair, and it doesn't leave much product caked onto my hair. I purchased this at Walmart, and highly recommend it. Definitely a bang for your buck that I will continue using
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and manageable. It gives my hair a smooth silky feeling and def makes it feel healthier and moisturized. My favorite part is a little goes a long way, so its easy to stretch if youre on a tighter budget .
Noemi A.
Albert Lea, MN
I love this product it makes your hair healthy and shiny it’s an amazing product has an amazing sent it’s the long-lasting and it’s just amazing and totally recommend it
Maia M.
This product made my hair feel super soft and restored. It smelled amazing and also added a little life to my hair. The lather is amazing once you get it going. The effects were long lasting and I saw improvements in my hair shortly after i started using it.
Jasmine L.
Irvington, AL
This smells sooo good!! Helps me keep my hair healthy with pretty good ingredients. Plus there was also a "gift" attached to the bottle which was one of their masks. ♥️
Crystal P.
I switched to this product and I was not that impressed. I have curly/wavy hair, pretty thick hair and it didn't do much to my hair. The odor of the shampoo though is amazing! I will definitely give it that. The shampoo itself is pretty watery so not a big fan.