Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersGarnier
Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin

FOR DRY SKIN Our lightweight, oil-free gel cream, formulated with antioxidant fruit water, soothes dry skin by providing 24 hour hydration.

is this a good product is this a good product?
Has anyone used this with a retinol cream? How did it work for you?
Does this leave greasy residue?
Start your review of Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
I love using this every morning and night to keep my dry, flaky skin moisturized. It works really well and smells great too!in reviews
LOVE THIS STUFF! Great for extra moisturizing without coughing pores and the gel formula is greatin reviews
I use it under my make up everyday, it my make up looks flawless all the time and it's such a sensitive moisturizer! I don't break out when I use it! in reviews
Sana S.
Toronto , ON
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Sana S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I absolutely love this moisturizing cream.. as it’s name suggests, this is extremely refreshing and hydrating.. great for dry skin during winter
Madison B.
Kamloops
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Madison B.
i was gifted this from a friend & was super stoked to try it cause i love gel-creams. my skin is super sensitive so when i used it on my face it almost immediately got a little red/splotchy. i think the fragrance irritated my face but i’ve used a lot of garnier products in the past with no problems. that being said, i don’t like wasting products so i tried using it on my arms/legs & didn’t have any issues or irritation! just not good for my face personally, definitely patch test beforehand if you have sensitive skin!
Lashaunawatson W.
toronto
I like this garnier skin it is very good and I really like it so if you have dry skin go try it ladies.
Bianca P.
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Bianca P.
Love this light weight skin gel for my super dry skin, i use this with a tiny spoon so there’s no cross contamination! As you can see i finished the jar i am in need of a new one. A little goes a long way! Really recommend. It does leave a sticky feel to the face but once you apply your makeup it’s good helps with keeping making last longer.
Anum F.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin is very dry so I need to keep applying it again after few hours. I think this one works more on combination skin. I like it that it's not greasy, price is affordable too but not good for extreme dry skin.
BeautyStar F.
Sarnia
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by BeautyStar F.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have sensitive combination-oily skin, but I personally find that this product works the absolute best for my skin type despite the fact of it being recommended for dry skin. This product leaves absolutely no residue as it soaks in beautifully to the skin and leaves you with a perfect complexion. This is most definitely worth trying out! #oilyskin #dryskin #matte #beauty #skincare #facialcreams
Simran M.
surrey
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Simran M.
This cream is very light weight and I like using this cream in summertime, very refreshing, very soft with water based consistency but the only drawback is that not good for winters, it’s bit drying but smells very good though.
Taylor M.
Manitoba
This is comparable to the Neutrogena Hydro Boost. The gel feels so refreshing on the skin and it’s not heavy at all! Once you start rubbing it all in it feels like water. Provides really good hydration too
Angelica M.
Kitchener, ON
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is such a nice and affordable dupe for Tarte’s Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer!! I absolutely love the Tarte one but I don’t my bank account can afford it every time I ran out. Meanwhile, the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin is only $11 at Walmart and Amazon Canada!! I have psoriasis, and this product in the summer time and most likely Winter, works wonders. It is great for dry skin as it really moisturizes the skin without feeling too heavy or thick on the skin. Highly recommend it, made my skin look a lot less dry since I started using it last week!
Lanvy T.
This stuff is amazing on my skin! I have ridiculous combination skin, oily t-zone but the rest of my face and nose is dry. This product is light and absorbs quickly. It's not too heavy where it makes my skin feel even more oily and it does not have an overpowering scent. I have had this one jar since July that I use at least twice daily and it's only half empty. Amazing product! And a great price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meenakshi S.
il y a 5 mois
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin does it work for dry skin in winter season?
Brooke R. il y a 2 mois
Yes it does! It’s been great for my dry skin