Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersGarnier
Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin

FOR DRY SKIN Our lightweight, oil-free gel cream, formulated with antioxidant fruit water, soothes dry skin by providing 24 hour hydration.

Does it work well for woc with oily skin?
[product:garnier-moisture-rescue-refreshing-gel-cream-for-dry-skin] what is the scent on this ?.. love it . Nice product too!
is this a good product is this a good product?
Start your review of Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
I love using this every morning and night to keep my dry, flaky skin moisturized. It works really well and smells great too!in reviews
LOVE THIS STUFF! Great for extra moisturizing without coughing pores and the gel formula is greatin reviews
I use it under my make up everyday, it my make up looks flawless all the time and it's such a sensitive moisturizer! I don't break out when I use it! in reviews
Hope B.
Bellingham
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Hope B.
I couldn’t find the exact product I have so I added on a picture! This stuff has been amazing so far. My skin dries out around my nose and this has made it feel so soft and hydrated without blocking pores or causing break outs.
Esmeralda G.
losangeles
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Esmeralda G.
First time buying this and I don’t have dry skin I’m more on the oily side but I use this after I wear a face mask to rehydrate my face and you can feel like moisture getting locked in your skin it makes it look hydrating and toned 😊 I would recommend 8/10
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
tengo un tiempo usando esta crema de Garnier porque mi piel al ser maquillada muy frecuentemente tiende a resecarse y con esta crema la siento fresca he hidratada, en verdad me gusta y me ha funcionando muy bien. la piel la absorbe rápido. su olor es suave y delicado. la presentación es elegante y práctica, nos puede acompañar a todos los lados. es una buena opción!
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Annie M.
This is definitely not the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. It was working great at first, but then I started noticing some burning and irritation. It might be a good product for other skin types, but if you have sensitive skin I don’t recommend this!
Mary C.
Tigard , OR
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Mary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this religiously because I have very dry skin on my face. I am getting married soon and I don't want my skin to appear dry and caked with makeup on my wedding day, so this has been a godsend! This product is extremely lightweight and almost melts into your skin. I never have a greasy oily residue feeling after application either... this great for day or night, but a must for your skin routine 💞
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
If you suffer from dry facial skin, this is for you. I had these horrible dry patches on my face and my other moisturizer just wasn't cutting it. I decided I needed something more. I wanted something good but cheap that wasn't going to break me out. This was on sale and I know that garnier has good products so I decided to give it a try. I have to say that it instantly hydrated my face. The dry patches felt softer and actually moisturized. Within a couple of days the dry patches got so much better and it didn't break me out. It has a nice light fragrance, the texture is very light and soft and it absorbs quickly. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my face started getting a little greasy when I didn't need the extra hydration. I do recommend this product as it worked wonders.
Diana A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Diana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product definitely helped me refresh my face and moisturized my skin to a whole new level! The price is amazing and the smell is very pleasant! I would recommend this product for people with a budget on skincare!!!!
kenya S.
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by kenya S.
i love this moisturizer! i’ve been using this for a while now and its great! my skin used to get dry so much on certain areas of my face and since i started using this it never gets dry! i used to peel a lot on my nose or my chin because i wouldn’t moisturize all the time and i haven’t in so long because of this! i use this every night all over my face and neck after my night routine. after cleansing and all that and this feels really refreshing and hydrating! this smells really good! i love the texture of this and i love that such a little amount of product goes a long way! #influensterawards2020
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a water based gel cream, it is actually impressed me more than I thought, it is a little heavier than other water gel creams, it leaves my skin soft and bright, but not as good as I wish, I think it is perfect for budget people with mixed skin, but I honestly think it works better to moisture after you wash your face at night. I pay around $6 with a $2 off coupon
rayven A.
Laredo, TX
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by rayven A.
I recently just bought this and so far I’m loving it . I never put creams on my face unless it’s curology bc everything breaks me out . This gel cream hasn’t broke me out and i love the way it leaves my face afterwords . It’s helped my dry skin so much and left it looking hydrated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Honey R.
North Bend, OR
il y a un mois
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin what is the scent on this ?.. love it . Nice product too!
Meenakshi S.
il y a 6 mois
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin does it work for dry skin in winter season?
Brooke R. il y a 3 mois
Yes it does! It’s been great for my dry skin