BY GARNIER

Intensely Locks-in Moisture & Soothes Dry Skin for 24-Hours. 2x more moisturizing agents than moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin. Dermatologist tested for safety Garnier Moisture Rescue captures the power of antioxidant fruit water.  Together with skin-healthy humectants that resemble skin s natural water-binding functions, this refreshing gel-cream, helps replenish skin s moisture reserves for 24 hours and helps defend skin from external aggressors.  This ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel-cream contains 2x more moisturizing agents than our moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin. see more...

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin
  • "Its perfect for my really dry skin, especially in the winter when its extra dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every morning before putting on makeup and every night after I take it off." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way I used one jar for about 4 months and I use it morning and night so I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
  • "I only this use during the day on my face because it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy film." in 1 review
  • "I like this moisturizer, I have very dry skin and this product gives my skin just enough to make it feel nice and soft " in 1 review
Julianna J.
Piggott, AR
I use the one for oily skin, but I couldn’t find it. This stuff ROCKS! It’s SO hydrating, not oily whatsoever. I can taste how hydrating it is every time I use it!! 10/10, HIGHLY recommend!! Will definitely be buying more when it’s time! Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel-Cream
Bryanna K.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's super hydrating and feels like it's not even on!! Very gentle on the skin! The scent is very minimal! I highly highly recommend switching to a gel moisturizer!
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn , NY
So in between seasons my skin always needs more care than usual. I have dry skin for the most part and it's always so hard for me to find a good product that will help. I've given this product 3 weeks to work and I have to say I see a difference! My skin looks clear and hydrated. I've even gotten compliments on how my skin looks. Applying makeup is so much easier now not having to worry about dry skin ruining the look. It's cheap and so easy to find in a drug store. If you're looking for another product to use for dry skin I highly suggest buying this. Just give it some time! Skin care products take longer to work!
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
This moisturizer is good. I do love it dnt leave ur skin all greasy. U do need to apply 2 a day if ur skin is really dry. I got a couple at CVS for me and my moms. Its so easy to apply. I wash my face first run apply moisturizer. I do recommend to buy. Especially if u looking for product that dnt leave face greasy.
Jozalyn G.
Downingtown, PA
Summer is one of my favorite seasons and I spend most of it outside. My skin can't help but get a little dry. This stuff keeps it moisturized, glowing and helps it look healthy. I would actually say it's almost a dupe for the Clinique Moisture Surge, which I also love, but for a significantly cheaper price. I've recommended this to all my friends! Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel-Cream
Christina H.
I tried this because it was directly meant for dry skin, but with that said, it just burned andy dry area of my skin. I didn't find it soothing or very moisturizing at all. The gel cream did feel refreshing on my cheeks when I tested it, but overall not moisturizing enough to use as a daily cream.
Jessica F.
I love this product so much. Especially rn in the summer since i feel so disgusted from the sun and sweat. Once i use this cream my face feels refreshed and soft. I can use this before or after. Its very affordable, i got it for like 6 bucks and its so worth it.
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
I had the most dry skin and for the longest time I could not find any moisturizer to help. This one did everything for me! It has made my skin so soft and smooth and added a lot of lasting hydration. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin!!
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
This face gel is cool to the touch and makes your face feel cool and refreshed when you put it on. It is slightly tacky, but does dry very quickly and goes well under makeup. Makes your face feel nice and hydrated especially in the winter months.
Grey (.
Wilmington
I have very mixed feelings about this product. It smells good and it doesn't break me out but it's not very moisturizing and I feel like it sits on top of my skin. It's good in the summer and is fairly cheap for the quality. I would buy this again and recommend for a liight summer moisturizer
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely dry skin also acne prone and sensitive does this really work? Is it oily or leave a tacky residue? Make anyone break out?
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently purchased this and I'm curious. has anyone noticed a difference in their skin? or have I wasted my time?
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the difference between the greenish gel and the pink gel? Same name and same brand just different colors!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My skin is getting dry with the hang of weather. I think once winter comes I will need a hydrating face cream. What's your thoughts on this? And will it cause me to break out?
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very sensitive....has this caused skin issues for anyone?