BY GARNIER

Intensely Locks-in Moisture & Soothes Dry Skin for 24-Hours. 2x more moisturizing agents than moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin. Dermatologist tested for safety Garnier Moisture Rescue captures the power of antioxidant fruit water.  Together with skin-healthy humectants that resemble skin s natural water-binding functions, this refreshing gel-cream, helps replenish skin s moisture reserves for 24 hours and helps defend skin from external aggressors.  This ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel-cream contains 2x more moisturizing agents than our moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin
  • "This is my new favorite moisturizer! I have been using it for about a month now and my dry skin is so much softer and hardly ever flakes anymore. It also has a nice fruity scent and feels nice and cold when I put it on. I use this every morning before putting on makeup and every night after I take it off." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this product. It's very cool and refreshing and doesn't leave any residue. Absorbs quickly and has a great scent." in 4 reviews
  • "Its perfect for my really dry skin, especially in the winter when its extra dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin, and this moistureizer just did not fit the bill." in 1 review
  • "I use this every morning before putting on makeup and every night after I take it off." in 1 review
🍃🌹Samantha🌹🍃 C.
I bought this at CVS for around $9 but had a $2 off coupon lol. I really like this gel moisturizer. It's winter here in NYC so this moisturizer really keeps my face on point! I did give this 4 stars because I wish it came a bit bigger but it's great!
Julianna J.
Piggott, AR
I use the one for oily skin, but I couldn’t find it. This stuff ROCKS! It’s SO hydrating, not oily whatsoever. I can taste how hydrating it is every time I use it!! 10/10, HIGHLY recommend!! Will definitely be buying more when it’s time! Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
Bri M.
Las Vegas , NV
It's super hydrating and feels like it's not even on!! Very gentle on the skin! The scent is very minimal! I highly highly recommend switching to a gel moisturizer!
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
So in between seasons my skin always needs more care than usual. I have dry skin for the most part and it's always so hard for me to find a good product that will help. I've given this product 3 weeks to work and I have to say I see a difference! My skin looks clear and hydrated. I've even gotten compliments on how my skin looks. Applying makeup is so much easier now not having to worry about dry skin ruining the look. It's cheap and so easy to find in a drug store. If you're looking for another product to use for dry skin I highly suggest buying this. Just give it some time! Skin care products take longer to work!
Shantelle B.
Thomaston, CT
I bought this because my skin has been exceptionally dry this winter and was hoping this would help. It does the job and is a good price if you’re on a budget but it has a pretty strong smell, not a bad one but if you’re not into perfumed products on your face that’s something to think about. Also, for some reason it kind of stings when I first apply it, nothing crazy and it doesn’t last long but it does it every time so...I dunno what the deal with that is. It did what I needed it to but I wouldn’t repurchase
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
This moisturizer is good. I do love it dnt leave ur skin all greasy. U do need to apply 2 a day if ur skin is really dry. I got a couple at CVS for me and my moms. Its so easy to apply. I wash my face first run apply moisturizer. I do recommend to buy. Especially if u looking for product that dnt leave face greasy.
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
After i wash my face this is what i use to have it feel super refreshed and also i put it on my neck to give my skin some extra love. Smells so good, and i still haven’t run out! I bought it about 6 months ago an it’s still has some left! I would definitely buy it again, an refer it to a friend! You can find it at target, and cvs!
Maria D.
I have eczema and this is the only product that moisturizes my face that doesn't burn! it's very light I feel like it doesn't clog my pores the scent is pleasing and in the summer the gel cools you down. I definitely recommend if you have dry skin and are looking for a great drugstore product!
Kiara M.
Lorain, OH
Ive been using this moisturizer on my sensitive skin and its perfect. It makes my skin looks so smooth and leaves me a fresh feeling in my face . I used it before my makeup and in the nights . I recommend this for sensitive dry skin its the best combination with the rose mist
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
This face gel is cool to the touch and makes your face feel cool and refreshed when you put it on. It is slightly tacky, but does dry very quickly and goes well under makeup. Makes your face feel nice and hydrated especially in the winter months.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely dry skin also acne prone and sensitive does this really work? Is it oily or leave a tacky residue? Make anyone break out?
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently purchased this and I'm curious. has anyone noticed a difference in their skin? or have I wasted my time?
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the difference between the greenish gel and the pink gel? Same name and same brand just different colors!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My skin is getting dry with the hang of weather. I think once winter comes I will need a hydrating face cream. What's your thoughts on this? And will it cause me to break out?
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is very sensitive....has this caused skin issues for anyone?