BY GARNIER

Intensely Locks-in Moisture & Soothes Dry Skin for 24-Hours. 2x more moisturizing agents than moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin. Dermatologist tested for safety Garnier Moisture Rescue captures the power of antioxidant fruit water.  Together with skin-healthy humectants that resemble skin s natural water-binding functions, this refreshing gel-cream, helps replenish skin s moisture reserves for 24 hours and helps defend skin from external aggressors.  This ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel-cream contains 2x more moisturizing agents than our moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream for normal skin. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin also acne prone and sensitive does this...2 Answers
  • My skin is very sensitive....has this caused skin... Be the first to answer!
  • My skin is getting dry with the hang of weather. I think once win...1 Answers
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin
  • "You can try using a bit less and really spreading it around but if you have very dry skin like I do then its just not going to work enough to get rid of the flakes. " in 4 reviews
  • "Its perfect for my really dry skin, especially in the winter when its extra dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this moisturizer, I have very dry skin and this product gives my skin just enough to make it feel nice and soft " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way I used one jar for about 4 months and I use it morning and night so I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
  • "I use this every morning before putting on makeup and every night after I take it off." in 1 review
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel cream is my go to facial moisterizer. My skin is between normal to dry and this works very well for me. Makes my skin feel soft and hydrated without a greasy feel, it absorbs quickly into the skin. This wouldn't work as well for extra dry skin.
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I used this to help even out my dry spits on my skin and just overall as a moisturizer. This product all in all did not do it for me. It either went on kind of oily feeling and actually made my skin drier or it just didn't work at all. Verry disappointed with this product.
ramella c.
This is my final stop for oil free moisturizer. Does not break me out and actually gives me a good amount of moisture after I thoroughly clean my face. This is great to plump the skin before makeup application. I would recommend this to a friend.
Olivia G.
Round Lake, IL
I found this when I was pregnant and couldn't figure out my skin changing. You only need a little dot and it works wonders my skin stopped breaking out and it lasts a very long time.
Janelle G.
This is my absolute favorite cream for my face. It makes my skin so smooth and doesn't dry it out. I'm definitly going to keep using this one!
Renee W.
johnston, sc
This is the best I have tried compared to Olay and L'Oréal. My drugstore does not carry it so when I do find it I buy a couple at a time
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Love this! I have dry patches on my face so i Use it at night after a shower and it leaves my face very soft!
Bryanna K.
Las Vegas , NV
It's super hydrating and feels like it's not even on!! Very gentle on the skin! The scent is very minimal! I highly highly recommend switching to a gel moisturizer!
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
I had the most dry skin and for the longest time I could not find any moisturizer to help. This one did everything for me! It has made my skin so soft and smooth and added a lot of lasting hydration. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin!!
Grey (.
Wilmington
I have very mixed feelings about this product. It smells good and it doesn't break me out but it's not very moisturizing and I feel like it sits on top of my skin. It's good in the summer and is fairly cheap for the quality. I would buy this again and recommend for a liight summer moisturizer
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have extremely dry skin also acne prone and sensitive does this really work? Is it oily or leave a tacky residue? Make anyone break out?
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently purchased this and I'm curious. has anyone noticed a difference in their skin? or have I wasted my time?
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
What's the difference between the greenish gel and the pink gel? Same name and same brand just different colors!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My skin is getting dry with the hang of weather. I think once winter comes I will need a hydrating face cream. What's your thoughts on this? And will it cause me to break out?
Erin M.
Flint, MI
My skin is very sensitive....has this caused skin issues for anyone?