BY GARNIER #43 in Facial Moisturizers

Especially Created For Dry Skin Needs. This Ultra-Lightweight, Oil-Free Gel-Cream Contains 2X More Humectants Than Our Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream For Normal Skin. This Lightweight Moisturizer Instantly Absorbs To Help Replenish Skin's Natural Moisture Reserves And Helps Maintain Skin's Natural Moisture Barrier To Fight Off Dryness. Results*: Immediately: Skin Looks And Feels Smooth And Freshly Hydrated, With A Visible Reduction In Redness Caused By Dryness. With Continued Use: Skin Looks And Feels Healthier And More Naturally Radiant, As Skin's Moisture Barrier Remains Protected From External Elements. With Antioxidant Fruit Water Dermatologist Tested For Safety Non-Comedogenic&Nbsp;- Won't Clog Pores Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy *In A Consumer Test. Made In Usa see more...

• How does this one compare to the one for combo/oil skin? I've bee...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry skin. So much so that my skin over produces ...1 Answers
  • I just bought this, will it make me break out? I plan on using it...2 Answers
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I have the same product, only in the old packaging. Just goes to show that this product lasts you sooo long! It's a gel/cream, but mostly a gel. That means that it is light weight and doesn't sir on your face all heavy or greasy. It soaks into the face effortlessly. I think this would even be good for normal/oily skin because it's so light. I never had any problems with it clogging my pores or giving me breakouts. When I ran out recently, I didn't repurchase it just cause I needed a heavier cream product because in the winter time my face is just SO dry. But this us still great for the everyday dry skin.
Anne B.
Provo, UT
This is such an interesting product! It definitely moisturizes the skin, but when it dries it also feels like it tightens the skin as well! I love it, but that might not be for everyone. I have super dry skin and I love how this works! It also has a really interesting smell. I like it, but it almost smells like fake water scent (if that even makes sense), and that might throw some people off because it can be a bit strong.
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
Deserves 10 stars, truly. It's crazy that my favorite beauty product could be a moisturizer, but it is! I definitely need foundation, mascara, and so on but I've never found any other product that was hands down the best of its kind-until 2 weeks ago. I have a very oily t-zone, or at least I did. I've actually noticed a lot of improvement, which I didn't even expect. My skin always feels wonderful after applying this. It's so clean, soft, smooth, lightweight and the product is NOT heavy or gooey, but perfect for people with oily skin because it feels like nothing. I could rave about this forever honestly. Sells great! I use it after exfoliating which is before I put on my makeup, and I use it a second time before bed after I've wiped off my makeup with cleansing cloths. I will cry if this is ever discontinued. You will not be disappointed!
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I really wanted to love this, I tried. After running out of Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel-Cream, I wanted to try something that was more long-lasting for my dry skin. I found this at the store, excited to try it. I didn't get the same refreshing, supple, and smooth result as I did with the Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel Cream. I didn't want to waste it, so I kept using this product to see if it just needed more time. This just needs a little application all over. It hydrates, but I don't like the icky feeling it left on my face. I was not a fan of the scent either. The cream just sits on your face for a while, not as nicely absorbent as the other product. It does its job of hydrating, but I didn't experience anything spectacular with it. Will not buy again.
Heather A.
Brockton, MA
I just got a hold of this product last week and i have been loving it! I have combo skin and its been really dry with the winter. Now that ive used this nightly as part of my regimen i cant stop! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and hydrated without the oily feeling of a cream based product! When i wake up my face is nice and plumped with hydration and ready to apply my makeup!
Morgan C.
This is the best moisturizer I have tried so far. It comes in a super cute container. It exceeded my expectations. I used to use the Clinique Gel Moisturizer and am definitely switching to this. The Clinique left an oily feel on my face and took a long time to soak in. This soaks in quickly and I can apply my makeup soon afterward with no oily feel.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is such a unique product. I bought this on a whim because I needed a new moisturizer in a pinch. The packaging is really nice heavy glass. The jelly pink moisturizer is so aesthetically pleasing to look at and it smells super fresh. It's super lightweight but it stills pretty hydrating and leaves no sticky residue on your skin. This is the perfect summer time moisturizer.
Katherine B.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this a few months or so ago at Ulta. It was affordable and wanted to add another moisturizer to the cart. It does indeed moisturize, reason why I gave it two stars. However, it doesn't feel good on the skin. In combination with my sensitive skin, this product slightly burns at times and the smell isn't appealing. I've stopped using this product and I don't see myself repurchasing either.
Camille W.
I have been using this lately. It costs about 7 bucks from any store. This product is great because there is no oil so it doesn’t clog the pores. It feels super refreshing as if I literally splashed water on my face. And I swear it has helped healed my acne and helping prevent it.
Kasey W.
Happy, TX
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and this really makes my face feel fresh and soft. There are some mosurizers that work alittle better but I cannot justify the price tag of those. This is a really good wallet friendly option.
Kayla D.
Oswego, NY
Is this comparable to any other gel creams? and has anyone had a skin reaction to it? I have really sensitive skin and I am really REALLY interested in trying this!
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Does this leave any residue or greasy feeling? Has anyone had breakouts from it
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Is this product good for the 40-50 year age group?
Bryana H.
I have very sensitive skin so I've been looking for a really good moisturizer I can put on my face right after I wash it that's not going to break my face out or make it feel dry. Is this a good product I should try out ?
Sydney W.
Santa Rosa
Just wondering how people feel about this product? I just bought it and haven't used it yet but wondering if people with dry skin noticing long lasting results?