BY GARNIER

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Face Moisturizer, Normal/Combo, 1.7 oz. (Pack of 3)DetailsGarnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream provides long-lasting hydration in a lightweight, oil-free formula. The fast-absorbing gel-cream instantly... see more...

• Will this break me out if I have combo skin?1 Answers
Tina F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product from Garnier. I’ve been able to learn more about my face this past year and having a better understanding the importance of keeping the face moisturize and hydrated. The moisture rescue refresher gel is one of my favorite products. After washing my face everyday I make sure to apply this product to keep my face hydrated especially now in the winter where certain parts of my face suffer from dryness.
Jordan K.
Boiling Springs, SC
Purchased at: CVS
Makes my fave feel so soft and so good. I highly recommend this because it doesn't leave an oily residue and soak in fast.
devora m.
webb city, mo
Will this break me out if I have combo skin?

Walmart