BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Mariam R.
Giza
I like the product ,but not too much .
What i like about it is that its so light under eyes so i dont feel like i am putting anything under my eyes. I like the applicator too.
The bad thing is that it didnt hide my under eyes dark circles ,just hides alittle bit, even that my dark circles arent too dark .
I like the product, but when i finish it i wont buy a new one, i'll just buy another light concealer.
Daniela I.

Very good lasts very very reliable I like its finish and cover many dark circles, but if you have a lot of pigment to be a proofreader
Dodi T.
I really love this amazing for daily using , its very great and really cover the scars and its so gentle and very easy to use and its very cheap and affordable its easy to use and easy to find ❤️❤️ i love itt soo much and im using it from 3 or 4 years ago or maybe more
Rachel T.
Montreal
Nsnznznd. Zbznznxnjnxn. Sikszjnxn. Xmzmmznznx. Jdnddndjnshsnsnd
Raigna V.
AMAZING!! this is one of the best products ive purchased in my life! it leaves your skin looking amazing and looks so light and natural at the same time. I actually use it all over my face, seriously, and every person ive given it to as a gift just love it!
Clare O.
London
Such a great product to use first thing in the morning. Definitely wakes my eyes up! I've gone through two tubes and need to buy another! I love putting it in the fridge in the summer, feels great first thing to wake you up
Mariana S.
I love this, I'm now on my second one! I suffer a lot with dark circles around my eyes and this is the only product that does what it says and gives you radiance at the same time.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I absolutely loved this! I used it with both a full face of makeup and it no makeup. It was absolutely flawless. It helped to cover up my dark circles and it’s such a great price as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Natallie S.
I really love this product and is just an easy quick fix for any problematic areas on your skin. It works pretty well and overall I love it.
Julia W.
Very refreshing product. It feels great on the skin. It is not too harsh on sensitive skin which I love. The packaging is very cute. It is nice to put on in the morning before school/ work. I would recommend it!