BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Del S.
Lebanon, PA
This product does not work for me. Despite using it faithfully every night and morning for two weeks, my dark eye rings and eye bags are still there and I get swelling around the eye sometimes. This is not worth the money you're paying for.
Diy n.
Alger
 can't recognize anything good about this product. It is not a light shade and is also not as hydrating as an eye cream. Too much product comes out of that ball. I looked really weird after the application. Too bad it sucked because my eyes can't stand concealers since these are either too dry or too sheer in coverage. I dont realy like this product sorry .
Iridian B.
Tampoco es uno de mis preferidos por qué no lo probé más que una vez y no estaba bien, al no ser que lo hayan mejorado
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Doesn't feel like nothing is Happing But Dont feel like it does much Pricey Lil Product smells Weird Over all I would have one that would last For A while dont use as Much
Khloud A.
Didn't make even a single change,just cooling effect but the dark circles never changed,i thought i would expect way better results but i never did so i stopped using it eventually and i would never recommend it, it is just a waste of money actually!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
I just don't get this product. The roller ball feels nice on the undereyes and feels cool enough to constrict blood vessels, but the product distributed is splotchy and doesn't blend at all. Maybe my turn is defective, but I certainly won't be repurchasing to find out. Do not recommend.
wessam s.
Hofof
The eye cream of the wonderful neighbors used it on my eyes and benefited a lot of it I advise you and I love to use it
Tabatha H.
Milford
I’ve tried several of these Eye roll-on’s. None of them have made any difference. The price was OK not expensive. Packaging was OK. It does feel nice going on your eye but as far as doing anything else that was negative.
Geni V.
It’s good for the price, i love garnier but this was a little harsh on my skin, it was my first time buying it
Mary D.
I found that it was very light feeling on the skin which was nice it wasn't cakey at all, but didn't really do the job of hiding the darkness under my eye.

back