BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Joana B.
Lisboa
Comes with me everywhere! It does an amazing job and is super affordable and easy to carry around on your bag! Does its job well and it lasts a long time! I love the product itself and the packaging!
Daniela G.
Santiago
I have very dark undereyes and somedays I just want a more natural look and if I dont use foundation, this products helps so much with correcting the dark color and makes me look more fresh.
Chandana D.
Really a very good and innovative product for the under eye skin .The roll on massages and helps in covering of dark circles,reduce puffiness and gives a perfect blend for the skin.
ella S.
I love this product, it is so good and refreshing. It’s gentle on my skin and the coldness is amazing in the morning for my puffy eyes, really inexpensive and makes me feel so much better in the morning
Emily M.
Glasgow
I use this product every morning before applying my makeup and every night before bed and my eyes always feel so fresh and awake in the morning. The formula is light and fresh, not at all sticky or harsh, so it leaves your skin feeling clean. The packaging is really attractive and the product itself is really great value for money. I always take it on flights with me as it helps to refreshen my skin after a long flight.
Tamzin J.
Great product, the coolness of the roller relaxes the eye and reduces puffiness, making you look more awake and youthful. Everything I expected from this product, it delivered. Packaging is perfect, price is reasonable. I would recommend to others who have problems with dull or tired eyes/skin.
Ilayda U.
  is very cooling and soothing for the eyes thanks to its metal ball. It provides good coverage, great for everyday use. It does what it is supposed to do. Also lasts longer than most concealers. Easy to carry around because of its small size. I would definitely buy it again.
Amal Z.
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
It covered my dark circles perfectly and sometimes i used it to cover up my blemishes, although its kind or runny but once you set it with a setting powder it stays like this. Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Eye Roll-On
OUMAIMA E.
MOHAMMEDIA
it's a miraculous product, it has a perfect camouflage. it realy meet my expectations, it's just woow. i did buy it from a local drugstore in promo sales, and the advantage is its price......... i recommend it to all girls that have eye's problems.
Stella K.
Kavala
I have this a few months now and I'm not happy with this. Firstly it only has one shade I think and it's too orange for me. Also it us no coverage and I need coverage! Now I use it now for an eyeshadow base and it's really good. That's why I rate it 3