BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Alanah M.
Absolutely love it! Would recommend. Smells great, feels great!! Love the way the packaging looks!!
Armani A.
This is for the under eye . Never used this but my sister did and she loved it . Price is not bad
Jasmine B.
Grandveiw Missouri
Not a bad product for your eyes makes them look more younger and not so baggy also works for dark circles .. decently effective and the packaging is decent . The value is fair it does help make your eyes look more subtle looking .. yes I’d purchase it again because it does a fair job
Mariam R.
Giza
I like the product ,but not too much .
What i like about it is that its so light under eyes so i dont feel like i am putting anything under my eyes. I like the applicator too.
The bad thing is that it didnt hide my under eyes dark circles ,just hides alittle bit, even that my dark circles arent too dark .
I like the product, but when i finish it i wont buy a new one, i'll just buy another light concealer.
Lucy E.
Intake , Doncaster
The cooling roll on applicator immediately reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness. This magical formula also drastically brightens even the deepest purple under eye. Even the sleek packaging is appealing and I would recommend to all in need of some under eye pampering!
Amy J.
Didn’t make a lot of difference to the skin itself and I would say it is quite over priced however, it was very refreshing under the eyes so I would give this a 3 out of 5 I would recommend this to people with dry under eyes
Cacy P.
Can’t go wrong with this super good would recommend it ! Packaging is decent ! It’s not that pricey ! I use this often ! Leaves my skin glowing ! Such a good product ! Goes on really nicely ! Easy to use!
Mariana S.
I love this, I'm now on my second one! I suffer a lot with dark circles around my eyes and this is the only product that does what it says and gives you radiance at the same time.
Raigna V.
AMAZING!! this is one of the best products ive purchased in my life! it leaves your skin looking amazing and looks so light and natural at the same time. I actually use it all over my face, seriously, and every person ive given it to as a gift just love it!
Heather R.
I liked this product but my only problem was how light it was on the skin. I usually like my eye creams nice and thick but that’s just me personally. I think the packaging is nice but I didn’t really bother about it. Also smells nice and fresh.

back