BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On
Seemed to be a little more impressed with Garnier products than the loreal Paris for the cost of the product but willing to explore more options
Daniela I.

Very good lasts very very reliable I like its finish and cover many dark circles, but if you have a lot of pigment to be a proofreader
Katie K.
Seabrook, TX
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and never dries sticky. It made my skin look so refreshed I don't know how I ever lived without it!
Natallie S.
I really love this product and is just an easy quick fix for any problematic areas on your skin. It works pretty well and overall I love it.
Heather R.
RVA
I like that its a roller. Its definitely a major time saver and less mess. I bought it at the local drug store. It was a good value.
Hector A.
Sylmar, CA
these little tubes are part of the ones i keep in the fridge. they are great for morning puffiness and i swear by these, they are amazing!
Grace D.
Very travelable and small so you could take it places it applyed soooooo smoothly like putting butter on your hot roll at the dinner table
Melissa C.
Terry,Mt
It seems to do as it states you just have to use it everyday to see a difference I recommend it very much as long as you use it everyday
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
When i use this product it made me face feel really refreshed and to top it off it smelt amazing and I definitely plan to use it again.
Denise R.
Missoula, MT
Kept my eyes hydrated and awake during my night shift. No bags the next morning. I like all of Garnier's rollers. Great value for ure.

back