BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
kirsten f.
franklin square
it’s not cakey at all when it goes on the skin it is smooth and hydrating and it is dewy and gentle on the skin which is her very good and satisfying
Daniela I.

Very good lasts very very reliable I like its finish and cover many dark circles, but if you have a lot of pigment to be a proofreader
Natallie S.
I really love this product and is just an easy quick fix for any problematic areas on your skin. It works pretty well and overall I love it.
Heather R.
RVA
I like that its a roller. Its definitely a major time saver and less mess. I bought it at the local drug store. It was a good value.
Grace D.
Very travelable and small so you could take it places it applyed soooooo smoothly like putting butter on your hot roll at the dinner table
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
When i use this product it made me face feel really refreshed and to top it off it smelt amazing and I definitely plan to use it again.
Denise R.
Missoula, MT
Kept my eyes hydrated and awake during my night shift. No bags the next morning. I like all of Garnier's rollers. Great value for ure.
Ericka L.
Corona, NY
Works good , only dont put to closed the eye you going feel burns. The cover is medium , the price is cheap is good for all days
valory h.
Phoenix
It works good if you use it in the morning when you wake up, that’s given me the best results it’s perfect for the price 10/10
Kamryn V.
Columbus
works amazing!! it was gentle on my skin and def met my expectations. def worth the money for it and i got it at a drugstore.