BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
I bought this product hoping that it would help to reduce/eliminate the dark circles under my eyes but it really didn't do much, if anything, it just even out with my foundation. I bought it at the Ulta store and used the product for two weeks with no improvement. I do not recommend this product.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
I just don't get this product. The roller ball feels nice on the undereyes and feels cool enough to constrict blood vessels, but the product distributed is splotchy and doesn't blend at all. Maybe my turn is defective, but I certainly won't be repurchasing to find out. Do not recommend.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I absolutely loved this! I used it with both a full face of makeup and it no makeup. It was absolutely flawless. It helped to cover up my dark circles and it’s such a great price as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Wyda B.
It is one of the best BB creams that I have used. It seems to blend in with my skin perfectly and hide all of my blemishes and spots that sometimes appear. It even has a pleasant aroma which just makes it better. This product is also matte effect which prevents the 'shiny' look. I will never use another product
Jaclyn S.
This product is not effective. I wouldn't recommend. I do like Garnier but not for my face. I love the smell of this product but it's not effective. Try it if you'd like but it's not worth your money.
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
This is not bad for a cheap drug store items. It's not bad for going to the gym in the morning. When I want a little make up on but I'm going to go home after and take a shower.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Doesn't feel like nothing is Happing But Dont feel like it does much Pricey Lil Product smells Weird Over all I would have one that would last For A while dont use as Much
Lauren E.
Cleveland
Best product I've ever used for redness and under eye circles! I'm not used to seeing myself with an even complexion and I am amazed how well this cream works!!
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I like this product for days when I look tired but don't want a full face of makeup. It isn't a full coverage concealer but sort of a BB cream for your eyes.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
Love! This is a miracle for under eyes. The price is amazing for this little product. I recommend this for anyone who needs a little under eye pick me up.