BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
This a the best eye product I have used it till now. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes and gives a soothing and calming sensation right after using it. I would highly recommend this product to those who suffer from puffiness and dark circles.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I absolutely loved this! I used it with both a full face of makeup and it no makeup. It was absolutely flawless. It helped to cover up my dark circles and it’s such a great price as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Wyda B.
It is one of the best BB creams that I have used. It seems to blend in with my skin perfectly and hide all of my blemishes and spots that sometimes appear. It even has a pleasant aroma which just makes it better. This product is also matte effect which prevents the 'shiny' look. I will never use another product
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought this product from Walmart. It was not very expensive at all. Thankfully, because I didn't feel like it did much for me at all. I was pretty disappointed to be honest. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Shira P.
In love with this product you guys!! The first 2 days of using this product showed the effects FAST. Not bad for a tiny little container like this, it's a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
This is not bad for a cheap drug store items. It's not bad for going to the gym in the morning. When I want a little make up on but I'm going to go home after and take a shower.
Lana V.
Texas
I tend to pull up all nighters from time to time so this product was a great thing for on-the-go the packaging was small and condensed and was easy to carry around
Judy L.
I bought this product at Marshall's Superstore just to try it. I had no expectations. Turns out I love it! It was less that $4. I saw it later in Walmart for $14. I bought 5 more at Marshall's o I wont run out for a while. I keep it in the refrigerator. It feels good rolling on under you eyes and it works like a concealer. I would recommend this product.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I like this product for days when I look tired but don't want a full face of makeup. It isn't a full coverage concealer but sort of a BB cream for your eyes.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington , NC
Love! This is a miracle for under eyes. The price is amazing for this little product. I recommend this for anyone who needs a little under eye pick me up.