BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine B.
Grandveiw Missouri
Not a bad product for your eyes makes them look more younger and not so baggy also works for dark circles .. decently effective and the packaging is decent . The value is fair it does help make your eyes look more subtle looking .. yes I’d purchase it again because it does a fair job
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
This a the best eye product I have used it till now. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes and gives a soothing and calming sensation right after using it. I would highly recommend this product to those who suffer from puffiness and dark circles.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is my all time favorite skin care product. It is a must have in your skin care Arsenal. I could not imagine not using this on my skin. It has taken years off of me and has my skin feeling amazing it is well worth the price I promise you will not be disappointed
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought this product from Walmart. It was not very expensive at all. Thankfully, because I didn't feel like it did much for me at all. I was pretty disappointed to be honest. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Esme E.
Haines City, FL
Roll of felt great at first but after a while didnt like it. First time user and. Disappointed wont be buying it again not the best products. Did not meet my expectations at all. Product felt dry to fast
Tabatha H.
Milford
I’ve tried several of these Eye roll-on’s. None of them have made any difference. The price was OK not expensive. Packaging was OK. It does feel nice going on your eye but as far as doing anything else that was negative.
Julia W.
Very refreshing product. It feels great on the skin. It is not too harsh on sensitive skin which I love. The packaging is very cute. It is nice to put on in the morning before school/ work. I would recommend it!
Shira P.
In love with this product you guys!! The first 2 days of using this product showed the effects FAST. Not bad for a tiny little container like this, it's a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money
Lana V.
Texas
I tend to pull up all nighters from time to time so this product was a great thing for on-the-go the packaging was small and condensed and was easy to carry around
Judy L.
I bought this product at Marshall's Superstore just to try it. I had no expectations. Turns out I love it! It was less that $4. I saw it later in Walmart for $14. I bought 5 more at Marshall's o I wont run out for a while. I keep it in the refrigerator. It feels good rolling on under you eyes and it works like a concealer. I would recommend this product.