BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Basma A.
I've used this product for 10 months. Really helps covering black circles and cooling down puffy eyes. Has a bit of a shine to it but rather than that it's really amazing and I recommend buying it.
Megan G.
London
This eye roll is different and amazing because not only does it cover up any blemishes, discolouration or dark circles under your eyes but the roll on applicator has a cooling affect and reduces the puffiness in your eyes as it is applied and the sensation is my favourite part as it feels like your eyes are getting a massage.
Raigna V.
AMAZING!! this is one of the best products ive purchased in my life! it leaves your skin looking amazing and looks so light and natural at the same time. I actually use it all over my face, seriously, and every person ive given it to as a gift just love it!
Tannaz H.
Nice product, the roll on makes application very easy. It leaks if it's stored upside down (Not on the cap) However whenever it's over I always get a new one and keep coming back to it. Coverage is okay for daily wear, but for the darkest of circles, use something else!
Khloud A.
Didn't make even a single change,just cooling effect but the dark circles never changed,i thought i would expect way better results but i never did so i stopped using it eventually and i would never recommend it, it is just a waste of money actually!
MariSan S.
Doral, FL
Es bueno, pero no sé usarlo muy bien a veces me queda como si me hubiese aplicado una cera y entonces me acentua en vez de disimular el asunto creo que está en la cantidad
Kirsty P.
absolutely love this product. Use it day an night. Getting up at 5am every morning all help is needed for those tired eyes and i couldn't recommend this anymore.
Evie R.
This is a good product. I really apreciate going out without make up, but if I am too tired and that I have to hide my dark circles, it does the job perfectly.
Mary D.
I found that it was very light feeling on the skin which was nice it wasn't cakey at all, but didn't really do the job of hiding the darkness under my eye.
Sezgi H.
Berlin
Diese Augen Creme ist perfekt für ein schnelles Ergebnis am Morgen oder bevor Man sein make up aufträgt aber nicht wirklich eine lang anhaltende Wirkung