BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
My daughter like this brand and product! She uses on her olive skin tone and it works fantastic. The price is great concept the quality and it’s super easy to use.
Tonya T.
Elsie
It was cold and applied well it just didn't make a big difference in the under eye area. I used it for two week  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really like the skin perfector roll on I put it under my eyes and it’s so gentle and smooth. It helps to make my eyes look more open and less puffy. It was really effective for me. I would purchase this product again!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is my all time favorite skin care product. It is a must have in your skin care Arsenal. I could not imagine not using this on my skin. It has taken years off of me and has my skin feeling amazing it is well worth the price I promise you will not be disappointed
Jacky S.
Houston , TX
This product is not effective. I wouldn't recommend. I do like Garnier but not for my face. I love the smell of this product but it's not effective. Try it if you'd like but it's not worth your money.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Doesn't feel like nothing is Happing But Dont feel like it does much Pricey Lil Product smells Weird Over all I would have one that would last For A while dont use as Much
amber r.
Nice
I am a big fan of Garnier products and their skin care line is no exception! These products are always lightweight and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! Weightless and creamy textures and wonderful scents as well!
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
I bought this product hoping that it would help to reduce/eliminate the dark circles under my eyes but it really didn't do much, if anything, it just even out with my foundation. I bought it at the Ulta store and used the product for two weeks with no improvement. I do not recommend this product.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sometimes my eyes look haggard and run down from long nights and just stress in a nut shell. This product really helps with that. It's very gentle especially since you are using it around your delicate eye area. You get some immediate results but you get better results when you use it long term.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
I just don't get this product. The roller ball feels nice on the undereyes and feels cool enough to constrict blood vessels, but the product distributed is splotchy and doesn't blend at all. Maybe my turn is defective, but I certainly won't be repurchasing to find out. Do not recommend.