BY GARNIER

An innovative BB cream for the delicate eye area Features a fluid texture that blends easily with skin Formulated with haloxyl, an active ingredient to effectively combat dark circles & bags Enriched with mineral pigments that conceal dark circles...

Ashley B.
Los Angeles
This is like having a little piece of heaven in a tube. What makes this product even more amazing is the way you can roll it on under the eye with out having to use your fingers the roll on effect gives you even coverage and stops you from pulling on the skin with your fingers. Great product.
kayla l.
Manassas, Va.
Purchased at: ULTA
It works pretty good it's way easier and less time consuming trying to color correct the underneaths of my eyes with this I just roll on and apply foundation and it works great! It's not thick so it doesn't cake or anything like that
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really like the skin perfector roll on I put it under my eyes and it’s so gentle and smooth. It helps to make my eyes look more open and less puffy. It was really effective for me. I would purchase this product again!
Del S.
Lebanon, PA
This product does not work for me. Despite using it faithfully every night and morning for two weeks, my dark eye rings and eye bags are still there and I get swelling around the eye sometimes. This is not worth the money you're paying for.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
My daughter like this brand and product! She uses on her olive skin tone and it works fantastic. The price is great concept the quality and it’s super easy to use.
Sarah W.
Las Vegas , NV
Works well as a brightener for those darker circles that come with being a mom. The roller can get jammed and requires a little squeezing to get flowing again. Overall it’s a good product.
Tonya T.
Elsie
It was cold and applied well it just didn't make a big difference in the under eye area. I used it for two week  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Lauren N.
I feel like sprocket is really great for under your eyes. Helps me feel more refresh to the morning. I would recommend to family and friends to use for under eye care. Roles on smoothie and is not too thick.
amber r.
Nice
I am a big fan of Garnier products and their skin care line is no exception! These products are always lightweight and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! Weightless and creamy textures and wonderful scents as well!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sometimes my eyes look haggard and run down from long nights and just stress in a nut shell. This product really helps with that. It's very gentle especially since you are using it around your delicate eye area. You get some immediate results but you get better results when you use it long term.
Krizzia S.
St, AB
Does this product can really cover dark spots around your eyes?

Amazon