BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I never use that I want to use one day 1 Answers
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
maria f.
I does have a mild to full coverage this would be good on lighter skins doesn't blend to we'll on tan skin.
Anamaria G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Good product my store sells it at a good price I recommend rate a 10 I use daily and don't plane changing
Eucary N.
I love this product and this brand because it is one of my favorite brand it makes my skin looks perfect
Rose M.
This is my go to cream come late spring early summer. It's super light and perfect for minimal coverage.
Jennifer  M.
It's great for a lazy day cause it helps you even your tone out & if you have acne prone skin this helps
Alison G.
Anadarko , OK
I have been using this product for a while. I love it. It's very lightweight and still has great coverage
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
I dnt see any results at all, it super light make my face looks with a funny color and its kind of itch
AnnaRose T.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this stuff for its coverage and scent...but it leaves me looking a little too "dewy" aka GREASY.
Arely C.
Lightweight and covers a lot!! And the price is great! I love how I feel like I'm not wearing anything!
tudo o que eu mais quero nesse mundo ter uma caixa so pra mim..Admiro essa marca e sua qualidade muito
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this

Amazon