BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I never use that I want to use one day 1 Answers
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Jessica D.
This a great foundation alternative for oily skin. The only downside is it has less coverage, but may built up. I like that it contains the salicylic acid for oily skin.
Kelly B.
Corvallis, OR
I love how this product gives my face the extra coverage it needs to hide scratches, acne, or blemishes. It blends right in with my skin color and lasts all day. I love how it adds the extra protection from the sun.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this bb cream! It's a little pricey but you're getting a lot. The coverage is that of a foundation so it's bomb. It's super light but covers everything I want.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
I reccommend this product for oily skin and acne prone skin, it doesnt make me break out and it does not make my face oily. It is light and the coverage is good.
Jennifer G.
Toppenish, WA
Easy to apply, good coverage. Light and natural feeling. It does tend to rub off easier than I would like, but overall it's a keeper especially for any time that you're in a hurry.
Anita M.
Brentwood, TN
This was the first ever bb creme I used and really enjoyed. It didnt break me out and I didn't really have to set it with a powder and stayed on all day long and kept me looking fresh and amazing. I do recommend.
Mia D.
North Haven, CT
This is my favorite bb cream. I use this every day!! It's so lightweight and lasts for hours. It doesn't leave a thick, groggy feel after sweating or rubbing off, which also leaves behind no room for acne. I seriously recommend this stuff!
Danielle D.
I would love this if it came in more shades. The darkest one is too dark, and the next one down is too light. Good coverage and log lasting, but when it doesn't match, that doesn't matter. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone woman of color.
Veronika L.
This product is pigmented not too thick but thick enough for one layer. However it is build able and has medium coverage . Looks natural not cakey and it's not watery. Last all day long and I loved it!
maia k.
New Castle, DE
i use it regulary in summer and in winter. i like its colour so much as well its smell ant texture. i dont need face cream under it. after using it my skin looks silky and make up overall looks great.
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this

Amazon