BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I never use that I want to use one day 1 Answers
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Jane C.
University of Surrey, Guildford
All time favourite, reasonable price with great quality, the coverage is okay, not particularly good in terms of coverage. It's good for oily skin, pretty long lasting. My choice for everyday makeup.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
Garnier Skin Miracle Skin Perfector BB Daily Anti-Acne Cream works wonders on my skin. The coverage is great, and it doesn't make my skin breakout! Light weight- but full coverage.
Kaitlyn O.
I received a sample of this the other day. I tried it out yesterday and it is by far one of my favorites! I loved this product and will definitely be purchasing this my next trip to the store.
Hajera C.
My absolute favorite BB cream. This is the one I use all the time in the color light/medium. I love how light the formula is and if I wish to build up the product, I very easily can!
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA
Por mucho tiempo este producto fue mi súper mega favorito me encanta solo que en mi búsqueda y ganas de probar más productos la e dejado de usar pero creo que la volvería a comprar.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
I love this & use it as a base / primer for my face everyday. It gives my face an even time covering up my redness & it looks great as a base under my powder...no foundation needed.
Aleshia F.
I love using this on my acne prone skin it was recommended by a friend. This really helps my face feel not greasy or so much shine. And of course I get no breakouts so that's a plus.
I decided to try Garnier BBcream for daytime use, I can say I really like this product, It's light weight for daily use. It has a natural look when using as a daily makeup routine. The coverage is light so don't expect a flawless look, but it does leave a natual look when using.
Makia D.
Brooklyn, NY
I basically use this bb cream for under my eyebrows after i do them. The product is smooth to put on and i like the way it handles with the brush. Ive been using this product for almost 4 years now. I would definitely buy again even though i cannot find it in stores anymore!
Danielle D.
Arlington
I love this product for the summer!! It's light weight and has sunscreen protection it's light to medium coverage but for me that's perfect for the summer!! You get long lasting and sun protection ☀️ 😎
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this

Amazon