BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I never use that I want to use one day 1 Answers
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
This is my go to BB cream in the summer time! It covers where I need it and helps protect my skin from the sun. In the summer I don’t like wearing foundation so this is a MUST have. It blends well and is easy to use. I repurchase it every summer to create the perfect healthy skin look 💕
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This is great for non-make up days. It's a little too dewy for my oily/combo skin, but it's very easy to just slap on and be done with it. I definitely set it though. I do wish that it stayed on longer and had a better color selection. But it's great as an effortless product.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is the fullest coverage BB cream I have ever used. It goes on great and stays all day. The only reason I do not use this product daily/yearly is because of the color selection. I believe it only comes in light, medium and deep. I am in between light and medium most of the year. I wish there was a bigger color selection and I would use this year round without a doubt.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This bb cream is ok, first their colors are kind of limited, medium is a tad light for
me and dark is too dark and reddish, I mixed them both to create a better shade for me. The main problem is that it does control oil to a point, it's not miraculous of course, and once your skin gets oily it becomes very obvious. It also transfers a lot, you can expect some to end in your shirt collar
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Ugh. I hated this stuff. Don't get me wrong. Garnier makes some bomb shampoo, but this bb cream was oily and never set into my skin. I felt gross wearing it and could just not wait to go home and take it off. It made me break out, and I ended up tossing it in the trash.
Diana F.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this product! My local store only had it in two shades but that's ok, I made it work. The cream is exceptionally light and absorbs right in. I only use it under my eyes, really as I've noticed the discolouration and on my cheekbonws. I know they have a product for the eyes but I like this better. Due to sensitive skin, I tend to break out when I wear makeup so I put this on under my foundation and it has made a huge difference!
Adrienne B.
I really like this product but wish it came in a lighter shade. It works really well for me to match to my skin tone in the summer but not in the winter. It covers well and works well to conceal under eye circles. I'd buy it again if it came in a lighter color!
Kristen M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is the perfect product for days "you just can't" and do not feel like putting a face of makeup on but you also don't want to look like a zombie. So quick to throw on and I'm out the door! Seriously an amazing product with amazing results.
Lidia K.
Seattle , WA
It's a bit too liquidy it spills out If you don't let it stand that's why I'm giving it 4 stars but other than that it has really great coverage. It covers my red spots and acne really well. This is the only product I buy for my foundation. And it doesn't cause me any break outs like the other foundations did.
Candice J.
I like this BB Cream because its super super light weight with medium to full coverage which is nice when you dont want to feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I usually wear it during the summer time. I bought mine at Target for a decent price for what you get.
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this

Amazon