BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I never use that I want to use one day 1 Answers
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Loving this product so much. I have used this for a whole 2 years and there is still product in the tube! It will last you a long time. The coverage is almost full for me and it lasts awhile on my skin before it starts separating but skin still looks radiant. I love it
Stephanie D.
Augusta, GA
Dear Garnier,

Whyyyyyyyyy did you discontinue this formula of BB cream? D': It is so amazing and has just the perfect amount of salicylic acid. I literally just found out it was discontinued today after going to multiple ULTAs, Targets and drugstores, and I'm devastated. Absolutely devastated. All of your new options come with built in SPF and that's not whats i was looking for in a BB cream. I'm disappointed in the route you've chosen. People NEED non-spf, salicylic acid containing option.

Sincerely and still with love,
A heartbroken fan
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this BB cream. I currently ran out and they have discontinued it and I'm very disappointed because it's my go to in the summer when I don't wear very much makeup.
Hannah M.
Marion, KY
This is also another go to for me if I need to clear my face up but still need coverage this is definitely it I use it during the summer and it also helps with sunburns too! I absolutely fell in love with this product!
Evy f.
This was the first BB cream i have ever used. Very long lasting. I was able to wear it all day. Does not have a ton coverage but is easy to build if you like to have more coverage. Does a good job of covering blemishes. I would for sure buy this product again.
Sara K.
I highly recommend this bb cream to people with oily skin. I like this because it is meant to help treat breakouts but gives more coverage than a regular bb cream.
Paula S.
Love this BB cream, Ive tried several and this is for sure my go to for about 3 years. It smells super nice, gives me grest coverage but to the point that you cant tell if I'm wearing anything. I definitely love it.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love the color intensity of this bb cream. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mixture of moisturizer and foundation because I'm lazy. However I can't give this 5 stars because it's much too oily. It keeps my skin hydrated but gives me a shine so intense that powder isn't enough to conquer it. It's also important to note that I don't have oily skin. My skin is just normal. If I don't wear any makeup my nose gets a little oily after about 8 hours, so if this is supposed to be for acne then I can't imagine the havoc it would wreak on an already oily, acne prone face! If you had dry skin the regular formula would be perfect. (I've tried both and both are equally oily in my opinion)
Lesley H.
Modesto, CA
I'd never used BB creams before, but had heard great things about this one. After just a few uses I could tell a dramatic difference in my skin. This is one cream I won't get rid of.
Megan E.
Pittston
I have really bad acne. Struggled my whole life with it. I love this product because it's one that doesn't break my skin out and clog my pores. It's light yet has full coverage.
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this

Amazon