BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Is it right for me?

Problem:
Acne prone skin can be difficult to control and acne blemishes take time to clear up. It can be hard to find and all-in-one hydrating treatment that helps prevent new acne and corrects and conceals imperfections for a flawless finish instantly and over time.

Solution:
Garnier introduces Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream; an effective light-weight formula that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It helps prevent new breakouts and clears up acne blemishes. This multi-tasking acne treatment immediately conceals imperfections and redness while diminishing the appearance of pores for a clarified, even-toned look.

How is it different?

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2% Salicylic Acid to treat acne blemishes and Mineral Pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: Clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration.

B.B. Cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

*For external use only. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane,glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral

Usage:

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the endire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day

Complete your routine with Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Towelettes and Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it la...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's grea...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good bb cream is this a good one? Does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Jessica W.
Hackettstown, NJ
This made my face look orange. I am really happy they discontinued it. I looked like I was two completely different shades. It was so not worth the money. I do not recommend it at all. They need to remake this product with a wider range of colors.
Kelly F.
islip terrace, ny
Omg I love this stuff, I’ve been using it for YEARS! It’s more like a concealer then a light B.B. moisterizer, but I only use this and powder and spot treat for my daily skin routine! No heavy concealers on this face! Try this stuff! Tip: use with a beauty sponge!
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
I can only use this in the summer as it’s a little dark for my skin tone any other time. It can be long lasting when set with a powder. A little bit greasy at times. Purchased a few times but like other brands better.
Sabrina C.
I love this for everyday use. I try not to wear make-up everyday so that I can give my face a break. This BB Cream has enough coverage to correct some redness and blemishes without the thickness of a foundation. I definitely use this often and love the way it sits on the face. It's very light and you can build on top of it if you wish to use this instead of a foundation in your normal make-up routine.
Julia W.
I really liked this BB cream. It was very blendable to match my skin type and so it looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all. Personally, I like a little more coverage and putting on too much looked a little cakey but if you want something light this would be great for you.
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
This bb cream gives a light coverage and evens out skin tone. Super easy to apply with a brush or even your hands if you are on the go/don't have a beauty tool. I think it's great that it has sunscreen in it for every day use; however, the coverage IS lighter so you may want to look for a more full coverage foundation for nights out/if you really want your makeup to last.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
The worst BB cream I have ever used in my entire life. Super drippy, super oily, stains. watch when you unscrew the lip because it will ruin your outfit. I've never had to shake my BB cream before to mix it well until I got this crap. If you don't mix it, it'll come out green and oily. Just do your skin, wallet and time the favor and avoid this product.
Mariana T.
For such a inexpensive product this cream is a miracle. It's light weight and doesn't leave a cakey feeling. very easy to apply and spread.
It's not long lasting but it has some sun protection. I would recommend this for people who doesn't wear that much make up such as myself and that needs to save some money.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Garnier is the first brand of BB cream that I ever tried. I have since tried many, many, many others and always go back to my first love. It gives me the best coverage and makes my skin look glowy without clogging up my pores. I have tried all 3 versions and can not say enough good things about them. I'm a light-medium all year long. Even at my palest it blends so well into my skin, like wearing a moisturizer and nothing else.
Katherine G.
I hated this product and ended up returning it. The shade was too light and didn't apply beautifully. In fact, it made my skin look patchy and uneven. I wouldn’t buy again or recommend.
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?