BY GARNIER

• The deodorant is based on a formula without addition of alcohol or the use of parabens - dermatologically tested and checked
  • Deo ladies with natural Mineralite for intensive protection against moisture and body odor. lets the skin breathe
  • The deodorant roller is specially enriched with Mineralite - a natural active ingredient of volcanic origin - for super long and strong dry effect
  • Machine up to 48HR non-stop protection against underarm wetness as well as anti - body odor protection with fast drying formula - anti-perspirant completely without bonding

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Parfum / Fragrance, Perlite, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal

Usage: After a shower or bath, dry your underarms carefully. This will not only help protect your skin from bacteria, but will also ensure a better application of your deodorant. To use Mineral roll-on, open the product by delicately unscrewing the green cap. Thanks to its top-down format, there's no need to shake it to wet the roller-ball.

Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
I use this as an everyday deodorant, since I don't sweat a lot I find it lasts the whole day. Has a very light and refreshing smell. Doesn't irritate my skin, which I find some deodorants can do, its my regular go to product.
Beth S.
Smells very good and lasted a good 6 months. Was very affordable at Walmart and Target. But it did not meet my expectations all the way. It did not stay in for as long as I would have liked and I will stick to my other deodorants but it did work nice.
Ragan H.
Warrior
I got this product for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it. It was affordable and not too expensive. I got the product from target. It was also easy to use.
ashley m.
Winter Haven, FL
This product smells good and does a good job under your arms and is very easy to apply and stays on well i really like it
katrina u.
this is an ok product. I definitely have had better but it's pretty cool. it smells very nice and is very like smooth. also it does take a little bit to dry but so do most other deodorants so can't really judge that. overall it's pretty good.
Dana S.
It’s not my favorite deodorant, but it smells very nice. The ingredients could be better and it’s not the best for people that struggle with pit stains but it feels very good and is great for people that don’t sweat because of nervousness.
Esra I.
Mainz
I use the spray version of this deoderant and I really enjoy using it. It smells really good and makes your armpits smell fresh too. But it doesn‘t really make u sweat less, at least I didn‘t see that ultra dry effect
SARAH D.
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
I often find it difficult to find a deodorant that not only keeps me feeling fresh all day but ones that don't clog up my armpit, or become excessively sticky throughout the day. However, once being introduced to this product I have yet to deal with any problems since. The fresh smell is there even after a full days work and only one application.
Stephaniè x.
wolverhampton
Super good product! It does what it says. It isn't like a normal one that you have to keep rubbing to make the product come out, it never dries up and works right until I run out. I've bought this multiple times and I will again! Fantastic x
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Definitely a fan of garnier roll on deodorant. I have used a few of them and find them to smell super fresh all day. They definitely protect you from any sweat and odour. Feels nice and refreshing on ur skin without feeling tacky and wet.