Garnier Mineral UltraDry 48hr Anti-Perspirant 50ml uploaded by Marilia F.

BY GARNIER

Want ultra protection under extreme conditions? Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry Aerosol provides 48hr protection specifically designed for intense perspiration due to heat, stress and sports. Enriched with Mineralite, Garnier Mineral Deodorants offer non-stop protection while allowing skin to breathe. Youll love the fresh tangerine fragrance with a burst of green leaves, mandarin, orange and hints of cedar wood and sensual musk. Dermatologically tested: no parabens, no alcohol Ergonomic shape and On/Off lock for safer use see more...

Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
I use this as an everyday deodorant, since I don't sweat a lot I find it lasts the whole day. Has a very light and refreshing smell. Doesn't irritate my skin, which I find some deodorants can do, its my regular go to product.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Smells very good and lasted a good 6 months. Was very affordable at Walmart and Target. But it did not meet my expectations all the way. It did not stay in for as long as I would have liked and I will stick to my other deodorants but it did work nice.
Ragan H.
Warrior
I got this product for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it. It was affordable and not too expensive. I got the product from target. It was also easy to use.
ashley m.
Winter Haven, FL
This product smells good and does a good job under your arms and is very easy to apply and stays on well i really like it
Chelsea M.
For an anti persprent it's quite decent. It ain't my favourite. It meet me expectations and i would compare this to the nivia version. It's easy to use and easy to carry. If I had to I'd buy again, but not out of choice
abby m.
7953 NW 64th Street Miami Fl 33166
Buenisimo lo recomiendo mucho este desodorante lo estuve usando algun tiempo ya que me lo recomendaron porque era anti manchas y Ademas se mantenia bastante tiempo
SARAH D.
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
I often find it difficult to find a deodorant that not only keeps me feeling fresh all day but ones that don't clog up my armpit, or become excessively sticky throughout the day. However, once being introduced to this product I have yet to deal with any problems since. The fresh smell is there even after a full days work and only one application.
Stephaniè x.
wolverhampton
Super good product! It does what it says. It isn't like a normal one that you have to keep rubbing to make the product come out, it never dries up and works right until I run out. I've bought this multiple times and I will again! Fantastic x
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Definitely a fan of garnier roll on deodorant. I have used a few of them and find them to smell super fresh all day. They definitely protect you from any sweat and odour. Feels nice and refreshing on ur skin without feeling tacky and wet.
Jodie K.
Dublin
Perfect for the gym! Smells good, not too strong, and doesn't leave the skin sticky. It's not the cheapest of antiperspirants but it definitely does the job. I just bought it in my local pharmacy because I liked the packaging. Definitely worth the buy if you're looking for a good antiperspirants.