Garnier Mineral UltraDry 48hr Anti-Perspirant 50ml uploaded by Marilia F.

BY GARNIER

Want ultra protection under extreme conditions? Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry Aerosol provides 48hr protection specifically designed for intense perspiration due to heat, stress and sports. Enriched with Mineralite, Garnier Mineral Deodorants offer non-stop protection while allowing skin to breathe. Youll love the fresh tangerine fragrance with a burst of green leaves, mandarin, orange and hints of cedar wood and sensual musk. Dermatologically tested: no parabens, no alcohol Ergonomic shape and On/Off lock for safer use see more...

Marilia F.
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
I use this as an everyday deodorant, since I don't sweat a lot I find it lasts the whole day. Has a very light and refreshing smell. Doesn't irritate my skin, which I find some deodorants can do, its my regular go to product.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Smells very good and lasted a good 6 months. Was very affordable at Walmart and Target. But it did not meet my expectations all the way. It did not stay in for as long as I would have liked and I will stick to my other deodorants but it did work nice.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
Warrior
I got this product for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it. It was affordable and not too expensive. I got the product from target. It was also easy to use.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Winter Haven, FL
This product smells good and does a good job under your arms and is very easy to apply and stays on well i really like it
SARAH D.
SARAH D.
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
I often find it difficult to find a deodorant that not only keeps me feeling fresh all day but ones that don't clog up my armpit, or become excessively sticky throughout the day. However, once being introduced to this product I have yet to deal with any problems since. The fresh smell is there even after a full days work and only one application.
Jodie K.
Jodie K.
Dublin
Perfect for the gym! Smells good, not too strong, and doesn't leave the skin sticky. It's not the cheapest of antiperspirants but it definitely does the job. I just bought it in my local pharmacy because I liked the packaging. Definitely worth the buy if you're looking for a good antiperspirants.
Reem A.
Reem A.
I got this product from a department store why I usually go to buy my products it's a nice product not the best but not bad too
The price was reasonable and the packing is normal but yeah I would like to recommend it to others to try maybe it doesn't suits me much as it will to others
Karla B.
Karla B.
i dont like it and i wouldn't recommend it to others. i start sweating 3 minjtes after putting it so i do not like it it's awful it didn't met my expectations. its easy to use but i dont want to use it anymore., im not satisfied. i've expected more from garnier
Ana Isabel M.
Ana Isabel M.
It is a perfect product that you can use every day. It lasts for a long time, it can last 24 hours more or less. I bought this product in a beauty shop. This product works very well. Of course I recommend it because you will love it. I am totally sure!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Milton Keynes , England
I use this all the time. It is not drying on the skin and dies not leave white crusty marks. It is very nice and I use it every day. I have never repurchased this yet as it lasts quite a long time. It is good for its money. I will repurchase again