BY GARNIER

Want ultra protection under extreme conditions? Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry Aerosol provides 48hr protection specifically designed for intense perspiration due to heat, stress and sports. Enriched with Mineralite, Garnier Mineral Deodorants offer non-stop protection while allowing skin to breathe. Youll love the fresh tangerine fragrance with a burst of green leaves, mandarin, orange and hints of cedar wood and sensual musk. Dermatologically tested: no parabens, no alcohol Ergonomic shape and On/Off lock for safer use see more...

Beth S.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Smells very good and lasted a good 6 months. Was very affordable at Walmart and Target. But it did not meet my expectations all the way. It did not stay in for as long as I would have liked and I will stick to my other deodorants but it did work nice.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
Gardendale
I got this product for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it. It was affordable and not too expensive. I got the product from target. It was also easy to use.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Winter Haven, FL
This product smells good and does a good job under your arms and is very easy to apply and stays on well i really like it
SARAH D.
SARAH D.
Birmingham, West midlands
I often find it difficult to find a deodorant that not only keeps me feeling fresh all day but ones that don't clog up my armpit, or become excessively sticky throughout the day. However, once being introduced to this product I have yet to deal with any problems since. The fresh smell is there even after a full days work and only one application.
Reem A.
Reem A.
I got this product from a department store why I usually go to buy my products it's a nice product not the best but not bad too
The price was reasonable and the packing is normal but yeah I would like to recommend it to others to try maybe it doesn't suits me much as it will to others
Karla B.
Karla B.
i dont like it and i wouldn't recommend it to others. i start sweating 3 minjtes after putting it so i do not like it it's awful it didn't met my expectations. its easy to use but i dont want to use it anymore., im not satisfied. i've expected more from garnier
Emily S.
Emily S.
Milton Keynes , England
I use this all the time. It is not drying on the skin and dies not leave white crusty marks. It is very nice and I use it every day. I have never repurchased this yet as it lasts quite a long time. It is good for its money. I will repurchase again
Stephaniè x.
Stephaniè x.
wolverhampton
Super good product! It does what it says. It isn't like a normal one that you have to keep rubbing to make the product come out, it never dries up and works right until I run out. I've bought this multiple times and I will again! Fantastic x
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Definitely a fan of garnier roll on deodorant. I have used a few of them and find them to smell super fresh all day. They definitely protect you from any sweat and odour. Feels nice and refreshing on ur skin without feeling tacky and wet.
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Very nice product with a nice scent. I used this nearly everyday and it's quick and easy. It's a very affordable product which went above my expectations. Really happy with this and overall very satisfied.