Garnier Mineral InvisiClear Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Elisângela B.

BY GARNIER

Buy on Amazon
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Keely T.
I've always loved garnier. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! Also not too much on the pricey side but well worth every cent spent with them. No complaints at all!
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
Your stuff is pretty good for the price. It's pretty hard to find in stores and I find that I have to order it online when using it. Just for that reason I find myself using easier to get products from CVS and Walgreens
Ana Z.
I thought this deodorant smelled really good but I hate that it left me feeling a bit wet and I don't think it lasted very long. I don't like to give bad reviews but I'm supposed to be honest right??
Erika O.
This antiperspirant is great but i dont really like the odor and the fact that it lingers on you doesnt help it. It is sweat proof i give it 4 stars on that.
Ori O.
Katy, TX
me encanta mucho este producto, lo recomiendo 1000000% y es mejor que cualquiera, dura por mucho mas tiempo que los otros y no daña tu piel!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this but not so much. I like the smell of all Garnier products since I'm really sensitive to smell so doesn't disappoint
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Really strong and lasts long. Really worth the money. Very effective. Keeps you dry. Affordable. Highly recommend product
Harmony G.
Muldrow
Great keeps you dry goes on clear great seant like it will use it again an recommend it to my friends an family
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
Helps reduce under arm wetness. Works very well. I never have to worry about pit stains now. Smell great too.