Garnier Mineral InvisiCalm After Shaving Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Mineral Anti-perspirant Deodorant For Women InvisiCalm 150ml gives you 48 hours of stain-free freshness and freedom from odour. It is enriched with Mineralite, a very absorbent volcanic mineral to keep you fresher for longer. No alcohol.

Ingredients: 724753 2 - Isobutane, Dimethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Allantoin, Dimethiconol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Perlite, Bisabolol, Citronellol, Coumarin. (F.I.L. C44322/1).

Usage: Shake well before use. Spray from 15cm distance to underarms. In case of clogging hold the product upside down and rinse the spray head with hot water.

Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Granier is my absolutely number one go to brand for deodorant. The way it works with my body chemistry is amazing. I can use a little bit and will smell like the deodorant the entire day and I constantly get compliments on it!
Ravneet A.
Dubai
Very happy with this deodorant! ❤️
I actually purchased it because I wasn’t carrying a perfume or deodorant on a vacation and I am glad to have discovered it!! Amazing smell and totally affordable. What morecan you ask for??!!
Rozz H.
Scotland
This is the only antiperspirant I've found that keeps me dry and smelling awesome. Unfortunately it is really hard to find it in the UK as of last month so I'm trying to stockpile it! If anyone sees any let me know!
Yvonne G.
Ireland
I love this deodorant! It smells amazing and does exactly what it says on the tin! It contains zero alcohol and parabens! It doesn't leave white marks underarms or clothes which is a bonus and plus very absorbent !
georgia👸🏽🖤 O.
Darfield , Barnsley
My favourite deodorant ever, absolutely obsessed with the smell and lasts all day, never really have to re-spray and doesn’t leave marks on your clothes.
julise s.
1,368 reviews
love it !!  It doesn't leave white marks underarms or clothes which is a bonus and plus very absorbent !!! and really calm your skin after shave it
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
This deodorant is hard to find here but always buy two when I find them. Has a lovely fragrance.
Camelia C.
Bucuresti
Smells so good, and lasta very long. At the end of the day, you still smell so fresh and nice, whithout any unplesant odor