BY GARNIER

Garnier Mineral Invisible Anti-Perspirant is formulated to leave your underarms smelling and feeling dry and fresh all day long; it contains a unique formula of naturally absorbent minerals which allows your skin to breathe and will leave it feeling wonderfully soft to touch. This deodorant provides double action protection which blocks out both sweat and odour - to leave you dry and refreshed at all times.

• Does this leave any stains on your clothes?1 Answers
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff, NE
Good stuff! Recommended to me by a friend who dresses in black almost every day, so you know it must be invisible! I thought it was pretty efffective if I put it on before bed. If I cut it short and threw it on before going out, it wasn't as effective but still got the job done
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I love how this product just rolls onto your skins and doesn't really leave a residue. This deodorant isn't as good as I thought it would be but it is really good for someone who is starting out for the first time to try out deodorant because how is glides on the skin.
Virginia K.
Burnside
I lam such a fan glides perfectly and isnt greasy. Helps me stay dry all day reguardless of HOW active i may be. I love the feel and rhe smell ia so refreshing
stephanie A.
London, KY
This is actually invisiable priduct love how it is clear.. But not long lasting as i thought it should be .
Katherine M.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this deodorant because it stays on all day and is affordable, and I also like the scent of it
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I like the roll on because it feels great on the skin. Also the scent is not over powering
Shelby F.
Woodbury
Good product. Nice packaging. Good value, bought from Target. Easy to apply. Nice scent.
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
This product is ok but it doesn't last all day for me. I prefer secret clinical strength
Louisa H.
I use this as my secondary deodorant, after one of perspirex or driclor. It smells fine, and has an easy application making it a great choice.
I don't get any white streaks or yellow discolouration, and it's lasted me a good while so far.

Would recommend!
Aline F.
I did not like this product. Although it has a good smell, it left stains on my clothes. So it's not "invisible". It's very affordable, used it a couple of times and I regret it. I don't recommend this.
Does this leave any stains on your clothes?