Garnier Mineral CleanSensation Anti-Perspirant uploaded by Christina I.

BY GARNIER

GARNIER Mineral Clean Sensation 48Hr Non stop Roll on is a double action anti-perspirant that combines the best Garnier Mineral anti-white marks protection with a formula specially adapted to your needs.

Buy on Amazon
Christina I.
St. Louis, MO
I purchased the Garner Mineral 48Hr Non Stop Anti-Perspirant spray while in Ireland. I'm not sure if it is sold in the United States. It has a fresh clean smell. It is not over powering. It immediately dries on contact. Dries on clear. And is a great anti-perspirant; it keeps me dry during normal activity. I love how it is sold as a spray-on.
Vanessa L.
Upland
Works very good I use it everyday smells good and last long it was very affordable not expensive at all. It feels good on my hair. It definitely met my expectations. It is very easy to use everyday. I would recommend others to use it. Good product
Yami E.
Houston, tx
Love how easy the application is and the smell is astonishing but it's not as durable as I'd like it to be for an antiperspirant. The packaging on the other hand is very attractive and beautiful. Easy to find at Walmart and stores similar to it.
Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
I use this as an everyday deodorant, since I don't sweat a lot I find it lasts the whole day. Has a very light and refreshing smell. Doesn't irritate my skin, which I find some deodorants can do, its my regular go to product.
Tashie V.
The smell just drives me Crazy and when I say crazy I mean I love the smell of it . I am very happy with it I actually have two of them .
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Ffhjg st hh gaff ji ur add hlpgsd hrs su bag hsdyo hay r Hsuu Hsu g hai k p kiddo f kiddo g no fee e jut r st bro b Bri its krill
Stephanie W.
Love love love this product and the effect it leaves after application, I was pleasently surprised with the application
Kaitlyn M.
Madera
Absolutely wonderful after clean sing with this product my skin feels baby soft I am so very happy with the results
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
good antiperspirant, keeps the armpits fresh and prevents sweat and bad smell. lasts up to 48 hours
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
These are perfect for on the go refreshment! They are small enough to fit in your handbag and use whenever needed. It leaves your underarms feeling fresh. The smell is very pleasant too. I would definitely recommend