BY GARNIER

For the first time, Garnier Micellar technology is formulated with oils in a thick, soft wipe.

Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Wipes are soaked with Micellar water that captures impurities like a magnet, and combined with oils, instantly dissolves all types of make-up, even waterproof, leaving your skin feeling soothed.

Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes. They remove all makeup and dirt off my face quickly. only takes 1 makeup wipe! My face feels clean and fresh after using them.
Danielle S.
I always love face wipes for initially removing my makeup getting rid of most traces of makeup preparing my skin for my next steps in my skincare routine. A very soft and gentle face wipe compared to other brands I’ve used. Containing oils to help remove even the most stubborn of makeup and micellar water to gently yet effectively removing makeup without drying out the skin. Highly recommend these wipes to everyone! Retailing at around £3 an absolute bargain!
Chloe G.
These are my favourite face wipes ever! They remove makeup like an absolute dream, glide so easily on the skin and leave your skin feeling so moisturised and smooth without being greasy! As someone who has dry skin, I would 100% recommend these!
Kalaashangeri P.
Ipoh
Couldn’t find the exact product but it does the same job. Smells so fresh after wiping off all the thick especially eye make up. Very gentle on the skin and this the only one removes my mascara 98% because i do apply lot of them. So thumbss up !!!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
I bought these for when I wore more intense makeup (as it’s promoted to remove longwear makeup) and had a bad reaction on my eyes from it! Not sure if it’s the argan oil infused in the wipes or what but the formula seemed to string for people with sensitive skin
Maria W.
Helsinki
This doesn't work for me at all. The only good thing is that it will remove your makeup. The sownside is the wipes are horrendously rough on my skin/eye area. It is very unpleasant to take off my makeup with these. Secondly this product breaks me out as the oil leaves a residue to your skin and it is not good for me. That's why i kinda still feel that my face is dirty even though all the makeup is gone. Not a good feeling. Will not buy again.
Farah K.
If normal micellar water isn't taking off all your mascara and eyeliner, I definitely recommend these oil based micellar wipes from Garnier! After I discovered these, I only needed one wipe to remove all my make up, whereas before I was rubbing eyes way too much to get all my make up off with normal micellar water. These come in a pack of 25 and are super affordable. Highly recommended!
Sophie A.
I bought these wipes purely for ease on holiday. I use a micellar water usually, so having this micellar feature was appealing.
However, I do feel as if it still doesn't fully remove all make up traces. Does smell lovely and leaves skin feeling soft.
Hannah S.
Grand Falls
Not sure if its the pack I got or if they are all the same but these wipes were extremely dry and burned my face with its strong fragrance. Would not repurchase or recommend to others. They have better products like the micellar water!!
Rosanela S.
Waterkloof Ridge
Love Garnier products on my skin. Not harsh and also affordable. It's great with a lovely fragrance. My skin isn't stressed and tight after a quick wipe. I love that it removes my waterproof makeup quickly and without too much rubbing!