Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterGarnier
Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin

This oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free foaming face wash for oily skin, cleanses and removes makeup.

Has anyone tried the gel? I have the water one but I’ve never tried the gel
Is this the best product of its kind,, which one works best the liquid version or this one?
Is this better or do you like the water one better ?
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Kris L.
This was a good cleanser for double cleansing. It doesn't quite foam up when I massage it into the skin with a little water but it gently washes off some makeup. My face feels nice after using this. A strong recommendation if you like double cleansing.
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Sonia B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this cleanser because of how gentle it is. It’s perfect to clean my eyelash extensions. It is also oil free so it leaves you feeling fresh, instead of weighed down. Super recommend this to anyone who has eyelash extensions or even falsies !
Onix L.
Doral, FL
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Onix L.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying really it’s super nice, I love to use this product for my face. Your face it will thank you. I recommend you this product #skin #care #garnier #product #micellaf #cleanser #nice
Lauren A.
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Lauren A.
This is my favorite facial wash! It’s not too oily like other facial cleansers and doesn’t leave my skin feeling like there’s still product left on
Tangie H.
Bronx, NY
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Tangie H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin. I purchased this gel cleanser at my local rite aid i also use their 3in1 makeup remover which is why i purchased this it works excellent
Jasmin G.
San Bernardino , CA
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Jasmin G.
I really love it. It creates the right amount of foam while still making your skin feel like it’s being cleansed. After the first two to three times using it, I noticed a difference in the sides of my face where the oil from my baby hairs tend to be. Also less redness on the bumps.
Mariela M.
Layton, UT
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Mariela M.
Este producto lo supo recomiendo ya que aparte de desmaquillante, es un limpiador de cara. Al aplicarlo es muy fácil de expandirlo por el rostro y al enjuagar en el caso de lavado en la cara te deja una sensación de frescura. Ya llevo como 2 meses utilizando y obviamente lo volvería a comprar.
Leslie S.
Chambersburg, PA
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Leslie S.
super good for all skin types, it cleanses the skin very well, you can use it to remove makeup oh to always wash your face. I love it, it smells very good and leaves your skin super soft😍Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Jenny N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do enjoy the Garnier Micellar water but wanted to try this as it removes makeup and cleanses and comes in a gel that foams and I love me a good soaking cleanser. Removes makeup beautifully even those pesky liquid lipsticks and eyeliners. Also very affordable compared to higher end makeup remover and cleansers.
Rachel R.
brunswick
Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE love love this product. It is so gentle on my skin. Takes off makeup with such ease. I use this as a daily cleanser and to clean my makeup brushes! Will definitely continue purchasing this item.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie C.
WHEATLEY, ON
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying Does this stuff really help? Ever since I had my son my body chemistry has been off, and from someone who never had a spit of acne or skin problems as a teen/young adult to someone who is turning 30 and now has really oily skin and break outs, I need something that will work to keep my face from looking like I slathered petroleum jelly on it. Too darn shiny! And I’m noticing dark spots :(
Kylee M. il y a un an
I love this cleanser! I have pretty oily and acne-prone skin and I definitely notice a difference any time I use it! I’m not sure if it’ll help with dark spots, but it definitely helps to get rid of acne!