BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes even waterproof makeup + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

Do you use Micellar water to remove mascara?
Do u prefer micellar water or makeup remover? Like Clinique or Lancôme makeup remover.
I don’t use a micellar cleanser but was curious if it removed eye makeup like example - Clinique makeup remover?
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof!
Heather A.
1,727 reviews
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: CVS
I decided to give this a try. I'm not a fan of face wipes, but sometimes I'm just too tired to do a full cleanse when I have a face full of makeup. It's not oily like my Neutrogena liquid makeup remover that I use on my eyes and lips. It does a nice job as a quick cleanse before bed, but it doesn't do a good job of really cleansing my skin. More of removing the makeup. I'm glad I picked it up. I also use it if I'm doing my makeup late in the day and I don't want to go through my entire skin care routine again, but my skin isn't feeling really clean. I'll use this and my toner and my makeup skin care routine. Not a bad price point either.
Samantha  H.
Peoria, AZ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Samantha  H.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Samantha  H.
I had on waterproof mascara today and it came off no problem with using this product! I put a little on my mini makeup eraser and just lightly rubbed it in and my makeup came off! The reason why I gave it a 4 star is because it smelled a little weird like slight chemicals. Other than that I love it an I feel that the mini will last a while bc a little goes a long way! Make sure to check out my my before and after pictures! 🥰
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amairany G.
Brownsville, TX
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Amairany G.
Amazing product to take away makeup or sunscreen. I love this so much does wonders and way better than makeup wipes. Super easy and takes off waterproof mascara so fast
Tama D.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Tama D.
Purchased at: Target
This mincellar cleansing water is a decent Garnier product. This can be used to take off the waterproof makeup, especially eye makeup. But definitely shouldn’t be the only cleaning step. I like how this doesn’t make the skin dry. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof
Cecilia M.
Aurora, IL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Cecilia M.
I like it better than the pink version. it did not irritate my skin or eyes specially which is something I really love.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kate F.
Sarasota, FL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Kate F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve been using this product to remove my make up for years. It is simply the best, there is no itching of your eyes, and it truly removes everything out of your face, even waterproof mascara! It is a great budget option that would probably be a good fit for just anyone’s wallet.
Alexandra H.
Lynnwood, WA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Alexandra H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Removes makeup very effectively and doesn't irritate the skin. Good for those with sensitive skin. Also doesn't irritate the eye area when removing eye makeup/ eyeshadow. Before use it shake the product well to make sure the product at the top mixes well with the bottom because it does begin to settle very quickly.
ANA V.
N Brunswick, NJ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by ANA V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always used expensive makeup removers for my skin care. Until an emergency use this, 2 years have passed and I keep using it. It has an ability to remove everything. my makeup without leaving residue or oily or dry skin. the best thing is its price, it comes in several sizes.
Raleigh A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Raleigh A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This micellar water is one of the best makeup removers around! It takes all of my eye makeup and waterproof mascara off in seconds! It’s also super affordable. I bought the value size (23.7 FL OZ.) and I think it was around $8-$9. This bottle will last me a looooong time. It’s so gentle on your skin and no harsh rubbing or scrubbing required.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Amazon
I hate this product. I think that it’s useless. After removing make up with it my face stays terribly oily and sticky. Even after using another face wash still feel that the oil from this micellar water still stays. I have a dry skin. I find this product totally useless. Doesn’t work for me at all. Do not recommend it.

580 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Remona F.
Flat Rock, IN
il y a 4 mois
Isyss M. il y a 4 mois
Yes it removes waterproof mascara I recommend shaking the bottle before use and then tap the product on you lashes for about 10 second then begin to lightly wipe