Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterGarnier
Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying

OILY SKIN All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

Iss this good for people with sensitive skin, especially eyes?
How good is this for combination skin??
Does this product do anything for your skin besides remove makeup?
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying!
Provo, UT
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Emma A.
Purchased at: Target
Soap always makes my skin sting, dry out, and breakout. I love this stuff— no negative reactions and all my makeup is off! Very good value, not too pricey and a little goes along way. Will be buying again!
Phoenix
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Vanessa R.
I love this product even all the colors to this. I have water proof makeup and this take it off so well. I have very sensitive skin and this never irritates my face or even around my eyes gets very sensitive but not with this and I’ve tried so many products.
Beaverton, OR
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Betina P.
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
I am so happy with this product and I love it! Good price and it leaves my skin very soft and clean, not greasy at all. Definitely I recommend it!
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how gentle this Micellar Cleansing Water is. It easily removes all of my makeup without any irritation. It is also my go to cleanser for when I have been in the sun a bit too much and have become sunburned.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: Target
This may honestly be the first micellar water I can say I really dislike. I bought it when the store was out of my usual, but this has been so terrible on my face. It leaves an oily residue on my face & doesn’t have any real cleansing effect with it. Definitely will stay away from this.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: Target
Definitely one of my favorite micellar waters! It’s incredibly gentle on the skin, while also removing heavy makeup with a couple of swipes. I definitely recommend for the price and efficiency!
Fulton, MD
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Marianna K. P.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite way to take my makeup out. It’s [email protected] to apply and it doesn’t have any kind of chemicals. It’s natural and help, hydrate and clean my skin. It’s my must number one ☝️
Tempe, AZ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Ariana M.
Absolutely love this, so much better than makeup wipes and keeps my skin looking matte and not all oily. It gets all my makeup off to!! It’s extremely gentle for my sensitive skin! Definitely recommend !!
Shawnee, OK
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Nicolle D.
I absolutely love this Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water. It is perfect for Removing my makeup, cleansing my skin, and it purifies my pores. You don't have to rinse this product off and it isn't harsh on the skin. It doesn't irritate my faces, eyes, or lips. It is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is fragrance free, which is perfect for those who are sensitive to scents. It is affordable and gets the job done. I highly recommend. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying
McKinney
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying uploaded by Eryn G.
My favorite micellar water. Hard to argue with something that easily swipes away the day’s dirt and makeup at an affordable price. The only small downside is the packaging. I like the type of packaging where you can just push your cotton ball down and it soaks up the product. But really, that’s a want, not a need. Love this stuff! Works great on my dry skin

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
viandra P. il y a un mois
In my personal opinion, i do double cleanse specially when I have used a lot of make-up on my face that I definitely need to use a gel cleanser or a exfoliation cleanser in order to remove all the impurities of my face and then I use the tone, serum eye serum and moisturizer. You can feel when your face needs something extra and that's why i do double cleanse.