How well does this remove makeup? I need to stop using makeup wipes.
Broomfield, CO - il y a 3 mois

10 answers

It removes makeup really well, I love it!
il y a 3 mois
Works so well! Make up wipes burn my eyes and irritate my skin but this stuff takes my make off so easy and leaves my skin feeling really good after. Doesn’t take much product or much rubbing, the make up comes right off
il y a 3 mois
Love! It’s a great makeup remover.
il y a 3 mois
Very well. And it does not burn my skin. I also use lash extensions and this makeup remover does not mess with my retention. Definitely recommend!
il y a 3 mois
Definitely worth the swap! Removes makeup perfectly and a cheaper alternative
il y a 3 mois
Definitely change makeup wipes for this. A much better choice for your skin. If you want to try a different brand, or if your budget allows it, go for Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellair water - 500ml - The best miscellair water I’ve tried so far.
il y a 3 mois
I love this product one of my must haves!!
il y a 3 mois
It works great! I use with reusable, washable makeup remover pads that I got on Amazon. Sooo much better for tour skin and the environment!
il y a 3 mois
I like using this for stubborn eye makeup, but I wouldn’t use it on the daily for all over the face. I switched from makeup wipes to makeup remover washcloths and it’s the best skincare decision I’ve made! You can get them inexpensive on Amazon. I’ve tried the brand name and off brand and all the ones I’ve tried have worked well.
il y a 3 mois
This works AMAZINGLY. USE WITH A WASH CLOTH YOU 100 percent won’t regret.