Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

SENSITIVE SKIN All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

Does this product dry out your skin?
How does this compare to other brands??
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1!
Lheanna G.
Milpitas
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
Favorite micellar cleansing water because its oil free, and i use this to remove my makeup and clean my eyelash extensions! It’s very affordable, and makes my skin feel nice and clean after using. I would highly recommend! #skincare #beauty #makeup #like #followme #skin #cleaner Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Maria Paloma M.
Ocean, NJ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Ashley W.
Goodbye make up and hello natural skin! A no fragrance make up remover that does not feel heavy to the skin and is evem for those with sensitive skin. It takes very little effort to erase your face of the days make up and dirt and it leaves your skin feeling super soft and refresh. Honestly, I have been converted to this line of akin products and I am not going back!
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it so much! Leaves my skin clean and fresh✨ It has a cute container💕 I like it so much beacuse removes all my make up, I highly recommend you to try it! I always use it🙋🏼‍♀️ Is for all skin types, EVEN SENSITIVE!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Maria H.
Abington
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Maria H.
I bought it to try because I heard that it was a great make up removal. And it’s true, it’s amazing, and it removes the make up very easy and quickly! Ofc I recommend it!
Kiera F.
Bloomington, IN
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Kiera F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Removes any makeup, oil, or dirt with ease! Does not irritate my skin at all and doesn’t leave it feeling dry. I would definitely recommend this product to any skin type!! It’s amazing!!Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Natalie L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I just gifted one to my sister! (I love to gift my fav skincare!) It looks like I don't use this, but I use this all the time and it's over a year old! Super affordable and lasts forever! No fragrance to irritate my sensitive skin. great at removing makeup (I don't normally use setting spray/powder or waterproof) though I usually try to wash my face after. And I also use this as cleanser once a day, and then wash my face once a day, particularly in the winter when it's super dry and sensitive. I don't rinse, it says you don't have to but sometimes I try to anyway. This goes on super easy. Garnier has confirmed, shake it first! Use it on a cotton round or reusable cotton or bamboo round. Rub gently over face. Will probably need more than one round if wearing a lot of makeup. My face looks a little red from the rubbing, but it's not irritated and fades quickly. The micellar water is super gentle on my sensitive skin, doesn't trigger my eczema or breakouts. Sometimes I can feel it tingling as it absorbs the dirt and oil! Love this! The only reason I would consider switching is if I find a more natural one that works as well for a good price.
sawyer M.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by sawyer M.
Purchased at: Target
i was really impressed with this product. i couldn’t find the waterproof makeup one but this one removed it anyways. could be used everyday in place of a toner. it didn’t take a lot to remove a full face of makeup
Kathy G.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Kathy G.
I’ve been using this for a while now and it’s amazing. Takes off all my makeup with out hurting my skin. I would definitely recommend it.Garnier Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Charlotte H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was so excited to try this product a couple months ago with all the hype it had but I hated it. It could remove most face makeup after using it 3-4 times but never could get of my eye makeup. It was nowhere as good as the hype

1,318 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rocio D.
il y a 8 jours
Christina W. il y a 4 jours
From my own experience & from the reviews of others, no. Since it is water based, alcohol free & contains ingredients that are safe for the skin as well to help the skin you shouldn’t ever experience dry patches. Glycerin is a major keep ingredient since it’s a natural moisturizer we already naturally make it in our own skin. You’re basically hydrating your skin while removing your make up.