Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

SENSITIVE SKIN All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

What is the main purpose of using a product like Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1? Toning? Cleansing? Is this really a necessary addition to my skin care routine? Also, do you all use this in addition to a face wash, or in place of it?
me llama la atención ,encerio quita todas impurezas ????? Quisiera una muestra para ver si es verdad 😘
Do you ever occasionally use this product as a replacement to washing your face?
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1!
Milpitas
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
Favorite micellar cleansing water because its oil free, and i use this to remove my makeup and clean my eyelash extensions! It’s very affordable, and makes my skin feel nice and clean after using. I would highly recommend! #skincare #beauty #makeup #like #followme #skin #cleaner Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Manalapan, NJ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
I’ve been using this for a while now and it’s amazing. Takes off all my makeup with out hurting my skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Bluffton, IN
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Ashley W.
Goodbye make up and hello natural skin! A no fragrance make up remover that does not feel heavy to the skin and is evem for those with sensitive skin. It takes very little effort to erase your face of the days make up and dirt and it leaves your skin feeling super soft and refresh. Honestly, I have been converted to this line of akin products and I am not going back!
Abington
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Maria H.
I bought it to try because I heard that it was a great make up removal. And it’s true, it’s amazing, and it removes the make up very easy and quickly! Ofc I recommend it!
Bloomington, IN
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Kiera F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Removes any makeup, oil, or dirt with ease! Does not irritate my skin at all and doesn’t leave it feeling dry. I would definitely recommend this product to any skin type!! It’s amazing!!Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by sawyer M.
Purchased at: Target
i was really impressed with this product. i couldn’t find the waterproof makeup one but this one removed it anyways. could be used everyday in place of a toner. it didn’t take a lot to remove a full face of makeup
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I just gifted one to my sister! (I love to gift my fav skincare!) It looks like I don't use this, but I use this all the time and it's over a year old! Super affordable and lasts forever! No fragrance to irritate my sensitive skin. great at removing makeup (I don't normally use setting spray/powder or waterproof) though I usually try to wash my face after. And I also use this as cleanser once a day, and then wash my face once a day, particularly in the winter when it's super dry and sensitive. I don't rinse, it says you don't have to but sometimes I try to anyway. This goes on super easy. Garnier has confirmed, shake it first! Use it on a cotton round or reusable cotton or bamboo round. Rub gently over face. Will probably need more than one round if wearing a lot of makeup. My face looks a little red from the rubbing, but it's not irritated and fades quickly. The micellar water is super gentle on my sensitive skin, doesn't trigger my eczema or breakouts. Sometimes I can feel it tingling as it absorbs the dirt and oil! Love this! The only reason I would consider switching is if I find a more natural one that works as well for a good price.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this about a week ago, and I love it. It has replaced my makeup removing wipes and cleanser. I tried a different toner after this, and found nothing on the cotton ball. I have combination/oily skin and this does not dry me out at all. My skin is left clean and soft. It claims to be good for all skin types (including sensitive). NO alcohol, oil, or fragrance. This was $6.34 on Amazon, I would definitely buy again.
Everett, WA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 400ml is my #1 micellar water. I’ve never purchased another brand’s and I likely won’t. This cleansing water takes off even my toughest black mascara as well as heavy foundation days! I have been using this for years with no breakouts, irritations, or redness. It literally removes makeup and refreshes and leaves me feeling clean and ready for the remainder of my skincare routine. Micellar water doesn’t get any better than this stuff!
Brooklyn, NY
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Solomiya D.
This is my favorite makeup remover of all time! I love love love it for my dry and sensitive skin. It removes ALL of your makeup without stripping away your skin barrier. Highly recommend this product!

1,291 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 2 jours
Emi B. il y a 2 jours
I use miscellar water every day in my skincare and love it, I've never tried this brand though. I've been interested to try it! Let me know what you think. Does it have a scent?
Doral, FL
il y a 2 mois
Ani U. il y a 2 mois
It’s okay. Not the best not the worst
Doral, FL
il y a 2 mois
Which micellar water fo you recommend? I used the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 and it is good but wanna search for one how help me with the acne. Thanks ❤️
Jaclyn T. il y a 2 mois
Its not miceller but Cerave has helped clear my skin right up, and also my neice whose 13 and has bad noticeably acne. Also very gentle on the skin use the hydrating cleanser and also the moisturizing cream afterwards. Can use every day its that gentle said she seen great results in like 3 days