Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

Mayb Generic Maybelline Garnier Micellar Water-org

Quien tiene tiempo usándola? Qué tal les parece? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Hey hey, What’s your go to skin care products that have changed your lifeeee? Mine would have to be the neutrogena face wash and water gel as well as my Avene facial mist, the all famous lactic acid and of course micellar water Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Avène Thermal Water 300ml Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser [product:the-ordinary-lactic-acid-10%-ha]
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 DO you recommend this micellar water?
Start your review of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1!
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Amazon
the best makeup remover on the market, it’s not harsh and removes makeup with just a couple swipes, i love it!
Jessica P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome last step in my cleansing routine. It's inexpensive, doesn't irritate my skin and gets anything I might have missed. Love this!
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think all Micellar Water is about the same, but I prefer this one due to the effectiveness and price. It works so well for removing heavy eye makeup and I would rather use this instead of an eye makeup remover. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used up a deluxe sample of this Garnier SkinActive All-In-1 Micellar Cleansing Water this past week and overall, it was just okay… I appreciated how I didn’t have to rub my face harshly to remove my makeup. It’s very gentle and perfect for all skin types. Also, this didn’t leave a greasy film on my face like some other micellar waters. It’s a true no rinse formula for sure… That being said, I had to use SO MUCH of it to get my makeup off, I’m talking 3 saturated cotton rounds just for my eye makeup alone! It does take the makeup off, but it’s just not very potent compared to other formulas I’ve used. I prefer Bioderma personally, but if you’re looking for a slightly more affordable option and don’t mind running through the bottle super quickly, Garnier may be for you.
Nhat P.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Nhat P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is a good Micellar cleansing water. It removes make up really good and it feels clean after. While washing it with water feels so smooth and soothing. I like this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 because it's all in one and a good price for a good quality product. I would recommend to buy this product because it's not harsh on skin.
Kayla M.
Nashua, NH
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite micellar water! I use it to remove makeup & it does the job. It works great with removing waterproof makeup too! This is my 3rd bottle so I am coming from experience with this product. I have combo & sensitive skin, & it doesn’t irritate my skin. Garnier
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Target
Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 400ml Really love this micellar water! It can be tricky to remove your makeup or your sunscreen and this cleansing water makes it so much easier to get rid of everything. The size is also a plus for the price you pay.
Safira J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Safira J.
Purchased at: Target
I love this modelar water. It is one of my favorites to remove make up and impurities of my face. I love how a little goes long ways. The packaging is practical and it lasts a long time!!
Farria S.
Philadelphia, PA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Farria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far the best makeup remover cleansing water for me! It’s great for sensitive skin and for all types as well! I use a cotton to get some of the water and use it to remove my makeup!
Harshey R.
Bloomington, IL
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Harshey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite travel size make up remover . It just like wiping off the makeup with water . It isn’t greasy like other brands , pure water based . Removes the waterproof eyeliner and eyeshadows pretty easily and no rashes so far . No harsh effects on skin . Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ISMARY M.
Panama
il y a un mois
Emily C. il y a un mois
Me encanta!! Es la que he usado por años, he intentado con otras y no me parecen tan buena como esta!! Retira muy bien el maquillaje y en el rostro sientes como si solo aplicaras agua, no deja ningún tipo de sensación, no me irrita (tengo piel sensible)
Ninfa R.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 4 mois
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 DO you recommend this micellar water?
Deanna H. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I use it every night!