Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion

Ultra-light thickening lotion that creates body and fullness.

Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion ? [product:garnier-mega-full-thickening-lotion] - What is the best way to use this on damp hair ...is it necessary to blowdry?
How do I order this
Start your review of Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion!
Product Highlights
I have naturally fine hair, and no amount of blowdrying tricks or teasing keeps my hair looking full.in reviews
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do love Garnier fructis products, they're usually very good. But this volumozing spray lotion left my hands and hair kind of sticky. It of course smells fantastic, but fell a little short. The areas that weren't sticky, had some volume, but could have had more.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Angelica O.
This thickening lotion is ok, I find it to bring volume for a bit to make it appear thicker but I don’t really feel that it thickens my hair, in fact it kinda feels a bit heavy for my hair I would say.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Jill B.
My hair is so fine and thin I can’t live without some kind of thickening lotion or texturizing spray this works well for me
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,207 reviews
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product l tried before pretty good,works great smelled very nice and gave my curls a little more vulume,but the problem is,after l put into my hair my hand l fell very sticky l usualy use the different product, but l pick this product to tried oh wel.
Nicole K.
Hampden, MA
Creates nice volume and texture - good size bottle that lasts quite a while. I like to switch around my products but this one is the most effective for me.
Dolores C.
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Dolores C.
I love Garnier products. This is one of my favorite products for hair thickening. A few sprays on my damp hair, blow dry and I full bouncy hair. It’s affordable and doesn’t put a dent in your pocket.
Sharon T.
Baltimore, MD
I have fine hair and need something to give it oomph when I style it. This product is great because it's lightweight but gives me just the touch I need to make my hair look thicker.
emma C.
Palmetto, FL
For a bargain price; this stuff is gold. If you're looking for think locks, that aren't dense or heavy, this is a good go to. It's cheap, it's quality, and it smells awesome! It does it's job well! The fact that it's in a cute bottle doesn't hurt either!
Melissa O.
Rahway, NJ
Great for giving my fine hair just enough hold without weighing it down or feeling crunchy. If you use too much, it can get heavy and slightly greasy, so start out going easy until you know how your hair reacts.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Garnier Mega Full Thickening Lotion uploaded by Beatriz A.
Garnier Frustis Style Volume Mega Full. I use this thickening lotion when I want give more volumen and live to my ponytail. And make my hair stay in places. Is effective and have a good prices. I love the scent and is long lasting.