BY GARNIER #2 in Hair Color

Garnier has created a rich, long-lasting color that can cover 100% of your gray while providing nourishment and protection for your hair. Using Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit oil concentrates, Nutrisse is the only permanent color that nourishes with grapeseed and avocado oils. Nutrisse nourished hair takes color better and holds it longer from root to tip, leaving behind a rich, radiant color. see more...

• What color is your hair? For the change of season, what do you re...2 Answers
  • Is it safe to give hair colour because i have a lot of hairfall ?...1 Answers
  • I am looking into dying my hair, and I want to know which hair dy...2 Answers
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically dye my hair with henna however when I want to go lighter I’ll usually have to get box dye or have it done professionally. Whenever I have to resort to box dye this is my go-to product. There are several natural ingredients in this product that promote healthy hair and will also not harm your hair, which is what I look for.

My natural hair color is a dark brown with a reddish tint to it. The most recent color I’ve used from Garnier was a burgundy shade, it took pretty well however, did not come out as light as the box said it would. I will probably buy this product again however I will also be on the lookout for more natural box dyes for when henna doesn’t fully do the job.

You can find his product anywhere that sells box dye (like target, CVS, Walmart, etc) for around $5 or $6.
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never have used another hair dye so I can't compare it but I really like how simple the packaging and directions are. The colors are very eye catching on the packaging. I love the conditioner (please sell a full size!!!!). I think this dye really stuck in my hair for a long time. I have dirty blonde hair and it stayed dark for months. Great price and easy to use along with great results, highly recommend. Also please be mindful that if you have thick hair or long hair, use two boxes! I had long hair, light in color, and wanted to mix shades and it worked perfect with 2 boxes!
Jessica F.
Burnsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this to dye my hair a few times. The color is pretty, doesn’t last long, but looks good. The shampoo that comes with it smells divine! Wish they would sell it in bottles for purchase. I would however suggest creating a longer lasting color formula so we do t have to purchase it every 2 weeks. Also, the gloves that come with it are horrible! I still get due on my hands through the gloves. I would suggest putting more durable gloves in each box, and 2 sets of gloves. One pair for coloring the hair, and another pair for rinsing the hair.
🌈 R.
Anaheim
I'e been using this type of hair dye and I love how my hair color looks and stays. Color is as expected, I would recommend it' really easy to use no hassle. The Color at first was tricky but it was as expected. I would most certainly buy it again and again
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I’ve never used the color shown on the box on the picture, but I have used this exact hair dye but black. It’s amazing, it was literally one of the cheapest hair dyes in the drugstore, but it was one of the best ones simply because my hair was left vibrant, shiny and the color lasted the longest of any other box dye I have used.

5 out of 5 stars!!⭐️
Queen C.
This has to be one of my favorite at home dye kits. You can find it in almost any drug store. If you follow the instructions and suggestions on the package then you should end up with the color as shown. I have used multiple different colors but mainly the soft black because it legit matches my natural hair color perfectly. It's super affordable like $8-$10 depending on where you buy it. If you have medium to long length hair i would suggest 2-3 boxes to ensure full coverage if you want to dye your entire head.
Amy L.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve got the mahogany one and the dye is very easy to use and mix. For application however, it’s best to have someone do it for you in order to cover everything. My hair was black and I’ve never had it bleached so the color didn’t show up like the model on the box but I was still satisfied with the color pay off. It ended up to be a dark mahogany in normal lighting and brighter in the sunlight. I also noticed that the color does come off on towels even after several washes. That’s the only downside.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hair color several times, and i liked it at the time but think that it’s best to go with L’Oreal hair dye and hair care. One time after this use my hair turned a completely different shade of blonde ... not good!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair color is great. It leaves you hair in great condition after coloring and the result is amaizing. It cover grey hair flawlessly. They have a large array of colors available for a great match everytime
Linda A.
Queens
Nutrisse Ultra Color IN1 Dark Intense Indigo - I
Love using their products. This will be the first time going Indigo. I know it will come out rich with color and will not damage my hair. The Nourishing Color Creme last for more than two washes. I love love Garnier. Affordable and trustworthy.
Takoua G.
I am looking into dying my hair, and I want to know which hair dye brand is least damaging? Garnier, Inc. Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color or L'Oréal Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine System Need ur help 😍
Julie M.