BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Oil

Illuminating Oil restores radiant shine

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

How to Use:

Apply a dime-size amount to damp or dry hair and distribute through hair and at the ends. Do not rinse.

1041707 Ps3 Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Tocopherol Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citral Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d184855/1

Buy on Target
Sara D.
Brightens, Smoothes, and Brings Hair Back to Life!
I use a lot of shampoo products, and like many people (especially parents) I tend to favor affordable products that I can easily get my hands on and won't break the bank. Of course, I also love shampoos that live up to their promises and make my hair look prettier and feel healthier. Garnier Whole Blends Argan Module Shampoo with Morrocan Argan oil and Camellia oil does all of those things and more! I love the packaging of the new shampoo, it really enforces the wholesomeness and move towards being a more natural product. The beautiful orange gemstone color of the shampoo is really nice, and the smell... Oh, the smell! This shampoo smells luxurious and decadent, like the finest of perfumes. The smell lingers and it's so beautiful that you will be sniffing your own hair constantly through out the day and even into the next! The shampoo has a really nice, thick texture - which is rare to find in translucent shampoos. It lathers really well, which is something that I think most people want - I know I do! The more lather, the better! I have naturally curly hair and the tangles just fall out even after just shampooing! A huge factor, that I think anyone should consider when purchasing this shampoo is how well it works! This shampoo works well, and I'm not just saying that! I have oily hair, and normally I don't like using shampoos with oil(s) in them, but I have to say that my hair looks luminous, full, thicker, more vibrant, and more alive after using this shampoo. I am able to avoid using dry shampoo products longer in between washing, despite there being oils in the shampoo. I have three wild young boys and I wear the typical mom up-do that is quick and easy on busy mornings. However, when I let my hair down, I want it to look beautiful and full of life... not limp and dull. This shampoo brought back the life to my hair and brightened and smoothed every aspect of it. My ends aren't dry and brittle and all the frizzies and fly aways have nearly been eliminated! This shampoo fills so many bills that it's almost absurd! I love this new Garnier Whole Blends Argan shampoo and it is now my go to product! I truly believe that if you are looking for a shampoo to bring your hair back to life, then this is it!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I have just almost finished my second bottle of Oil Deep Nourish.My hair was so unmanageable and dry,after trying everything else,this was the only treatment that worked for me.Now you are saying it is dis-continued,I'm lost because I thought I had struck Gold when I found this oil nourish treatment.Now what do I do?Do you any left after the discontinue product that I may have one?I really would like to keep using this a little while longer while it's finally making my Hair feel like Hair.Very soft and smooth with a beautiful shine,that is what this oil treatment does for me,now you are pulling the plug on it,so sad,especially for me.
Ky W.
Queen city
It is very nice hair oil which enriches our hair, making them silky and also strong from inside and beautiful from outside too and it keeps our hair absolutely gorgeous all the day long. It keeps my hair very shiny and nice and garnier hair oil is also India's largest hair oil brand in india and it has over many users all over India.Garnier hair oil has evolved itself as important reason of beauty for all Indian women. It is very nice and good hair oil which makes my hair very good and it is excellent and very nice product of Garnier. The cost is very decent. The packing is good.
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
It’s a really good product and it really let my hair hydrated and soft. The smell is very good... I have a oily hair on top and really dry, damaged and split ends in the end of the hair so I just use in the end I noticed a great result after 3 weeks using after wash my hair. If you have a dry hair on top of your had you can use a little there.
Alyssa H.
I am surprised that I liked this product. I expected it to make my hair oily and it doesn’t at all- and I use it very liberally. When my hair is damp, i use it to condition, but also detangle my hair and it works great! I have also used it to help combat frizziness. It is now part of my normal haircare routine.
amelia B.
Love this product, it makes my hair super super soft!! It also makes my hair look sleek, shiny, and very healthy. I picked this product up at the hair salon, but I’m sure it’s available at Walmart and other department stores/ drug stores. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so, recommend!!
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love this product! I use this product like a moisturizer for my hair. It locks in the oils and my hair feels amazing after using it. You don’t have to use too much, which means that the product lasts longer. My hair didn’t feel oily. It gave my hair a nice shine and made it look really healthy.
Alyssia P.
I absolutely love this product I use it for every hairstyle, like before I straighten my hair I put this in there or if I curl my hair I’ll put it in after it just gives it more bounce and my hair super dry so it makes it silk like when I use this product I would recommend it to others.
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
I recently stole this out of my daughter's bathroom, and I'm not giving it back. After only one use, I could tell the difference in my hair. I put some in my hair and then blow dried. When I was done, it was softer, shinier, and brighter. This is one hair product that I will be using daily.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Does it make the hair very shiney!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?