Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerGarnier
Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts

Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts

Illuminating Oil restores radiant shine *When using the Garnier Whole Blends Illuminating oil

caan i use it on wavy hair?and how often can i use it??
Has anyone tried this product?
Is this good for dry hair?
Start your review of Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts!
yanira Z.
Pasadena, TX
Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts uploaded by yanira Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes the hair look shiny, healthy and makes it smell amazing. Perfect for when someone has baby hair, this makes it stay down.
Vanessa B.
Astoria, NY
Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts uploaded by Vanessa B.
Garnier with Moroccan Argan is my favorite one. My hair is like my baby and I'm very careful with the products that I use. This one have an amazing fragrance that last for a few days on your hair I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Jordan S.
Leesville, La
This is a must have in my hair care routine. It's so reasonably priced. It's light and doesn't make my hair too greasy. I love that it doesn't have an intense smell. I battle frizz constantly and this product makes that battle a lot easier
Kirsten K.
Columbus, OH
The product smells delicious but I️ am not sure how well it actually protects my hair.
Bambi B.
Delightful scent and leaves my hair so shiny! I just love this oil. I've started using it every day and noticed a reduction in split ends and flyaways. Be careful not to use too much though, it can make your hair too oily and look unclean.
arissa O.
California
This stuff will have your hair looking shiney and new but not greasy it has a wonderful shine and is so smooth
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
I love love love this product. My hair feels the softest it's ever been and it smells amazing. Perfect for dry hair that needs help
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is absolutely amazing and the oil is easily applied i have very long hair so 5 pumps is what i used for the my left side. My hair is colored and i havent had a problem with using this oil. Aldo noticed my split ends arent as visible, and my hair doesnt seem as damaged either. Gives a great shine too! Im very satisfied with this oil.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing but the only reason I gave 4 stars is because its kinda hard to find. Otherwise...this is wonderful. Its not oily it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny!!
Johnetha T.
Acworth, GA
Garnier Illuminating Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts uploaded by Johnetha T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Product I love the product. It smell absolutely amazing. It restore the softness of my brittle hair, nourish it with weightless moisture. Does a great job protecting my hair against heat. I love it and will recommend Whole Blends brany day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...