BY GARNIER #21 in Scalp Treatments

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Color Illuminate 5-Action Hair Elixir, with custom-blended Morgina Sweet Orange oil, illuminates and helps protect color treated hair. Instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue. see more...

• i have been looking at this product but i don't want something that...1 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else's hair super oily?1 Answers
  • How is this product is want to try it but don't know if it will lea...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
I don't know how I ever survived without this hair oil! I use it in several ways. I add a few pumps to my conditioner for boosted detangling (my hair has never been so easy to brush through), and as a finisher for the ends of my hair. My hair is more hydrated, softer, and the frizziness is gone! I love that it doesn't strip the color in out of my hair as I've had a problem with other products doing so. This is now a permanent staple in my hair care routine. Thank you Garnier!
Alma R.
Alma R.
I love this product my hair loves this product. My mom told me how great it was and then my sister suggested it for all my split ends and dry hair.. I had to get my hands on it and haven't turned back there's multiple ways of using it but I just apply some after I shower on my ends. My hair looks shiny not oily and much healthier than before use.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Not something I'd buy again but it's ok. Says it has multi uses, so far I've used it for an overnight treatment and a ends finisher. I really can't say my hair looks any better. Maybe a tad. I've had better products for sure. I wouldn't say it adds that much shine or that it transforms my hair like it says. Maybe I need to use more of it.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
I use this on my hair to control it from being all over my face and it works great. It smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and soft. It's a good product and I got this at the 99c store , so it was a great deal. It can be found in most stores, such as cvs, rite aid, Walmart, target, Etc..
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this at my local dollar store. I should have bough at least 10. The smell is the first thing you notice, it?awesome!! this oil I very light and non greasy . I have natural thick curly hair, I immediately noticed the shine and softness.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
I got this oil in a box from Walmart. This oil is very good for dry or damaged hair,when straightening. I use this product before blow drying my hair to add some shine and moisture. This oil smells really good and is very affordable.
Reneka B.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
This has to be one of my favorite oils for my hair a cheats my hair smelling is feeling good and he keeps it healthy because I am a natural person with my hair you have to try it I didn't have a date for a almost a year
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
Mcdonough , GA
This oil is a miracle product my mother has dreads and its hard to find products that help put oil back in your locks without being greasy but this oil did the trick id definitely recommend it to all
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Olympia, WA
Loved how hydrated and soft this made my hair! Also smells really great too! I used it after I shower to lock in the moisture, and also to tame Friz on my dry hair, curly or straight. I love it.
Martha c.
Martha c.
I love this product!!!!! It makes my hair shine, soft and smells so good! I use to have frizzy hair after showers but when o apply this it calms it down!! I highly recommend this product!!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Pottsville, PA
How is this product is want to try it but don't know if it will leave my hair oily feeling
Allison G.
Allison G.
What is your favorite type of Garnier Oil?
heather w.
heather w.
Dinwiddie, VA
i have been looking at this product but i don't want something that leaves my hair super oily && heavy. is this a good product?
cheryl f.
cheryl f.
Does this leave anyone else's hair super oily?