Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask

by Garnier

Chamomile Hydrabomb Mask, with super thin tissue wrap enriched with ultra-hydrating formula for a more radiant & rejuvenated complexion.

I love this face mask. Garnier's products are the best. I have tried some others from different brands, but without a doubt this is my favorite one. It leaves my skin refreshed, glowing and hydrated.
Start your review of Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask!
Hidalgo, TX
Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask uploaded by Vannya O.
Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask uploaded by Vannya O.
Es de mis mascarillas favoritas debido a la hidratación que proporciona, el precio me parece perfecto ya que sus resultados son muy buenos! Si tienes piel sensible cómprala, ayuda a recuperar niveles de hidratación de nuestra piel Me gustaría que existieran variedad de tamaños [product:garnier-hydra-bomb-tissue-face-mask]
Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask uploaded by Antonina A.
I love all of Garnier's face masks. It is moisturizing and leaves my skin smooth and fresh. Ideal for anyone with dry, flaky skin like me who is looking to use a face mask to help with problem skin areas. For me it is the only valid supermarket cloth mask, to try!
Perth, WA
Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Face Mask uploaded by Xanthe S.
I saw these in the shops the other day and HAD to try them out. This glow boosting sheet mask is hands down my favourite sheet mask I’ve ever tried! My face felt so smooth and supple after using it, and the next day my skin was absolutely glowing and still super hydrated! I was so impressed, that at such an affordable price, this mask actually gave results! RECOMMEND!
I am a huge fan of the Garnier’s family, it takes a really good care of my skin in 15mins
goooooood. for. those. with combination. skin
goooooood. for. those. with combination. skin
orense buenos aires
Sin dudas las mejores mascarillas son de garnier, generan un efecto hermoso en la piel, ayuda mucho a poder hidratar y sentirse bien una misma con su piel
I love this face mask ! It’s smells amazing and is so soft on your skin ! I was really happy with the leftover product ! Easy to apply and easy instructions.. over all I recommend it and it’s great for a spa day with your friends !
Parque la Reina, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Very hydrating! Made my skin feel super soft afterwords. Definitely thinks it’s effective for me!
Actually nothing special, they refresh the skin and leaves it soft for a few hours, nothin more. The price is good but they’re useful and i wouldnt rebuy them