BeautySkinGarnier
Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

For dehydrated skin, fine lines 3 products in 1: a cream for hydration, a serum for potency, a sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 30 for protection

Does this react with vitamin C serum?
has anyone with dry/sensitive skin tried this? i love that it has HA, watermelon & spf 30 in it but i’m worried the fragrance might upset my skin.
Start your review of Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Opola K.
North York, ON
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Opola K.
This serum feels very cooling and soothing! The hint of melon fragrance just makes it feel extra refreshing. On my dry sensitive skin it feels hydrating, and not irritable. I would recommend this product and it’s affordable and could be found in your local drug store.
Stephanie L.
Upper Sackville, NS
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Stephanie L.
Really enjoying this cream and it had a subtle scent. I love that there is spf in this for every day wear and no white cast so it’s great to wear under foundation daily. It has been my go to moisturizer for the last month and my skin is loving it. It’s light weight and soaks in quickly so my face isn’t left feeling tacky or sticky. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, this didn’t irritate that at all and helped keep my skin looking full.
Meghna G.
Mississauga, ON
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Meghna G.
thanks for this wonderful sunscreen lotion. i received it as a part of promotion and used it on my recent trip to India where temperatures were soaring and it was a good protection for my skin. it isnt too oily , pretty light on skin. i absolutely loved it
Angela  S.
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Angela  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I bought this from Ulta when I started the Garnier Green Labs Digital Challenge and I LOVE it! After cleansing my face and using the brightening water on it I put this on my face. I feels light and goes on smoothly leaving my face feeling soft and looking great. I feel like after putting it on I don't have to put on as much foundation as well so definitely that is a huge bonus for me ❤ Highly recommend and will purchase again!
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Gloria O.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s first I’m going to use i dont know how it’s works but look 👀 good any one trying #voxbox #influester
Bonita  K.
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Bonita  K.
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Omgoodness, I couldn't believe the way this works, and makes your face feel, a cream mixed with a serum, who would of thought lol 👀 doesn't make your face feel stiff and tight, the cream part of it moisurises really well, hylauronic acid hold in that moisture, perfect combination, mixed with watermelon, omg is amazing. This by far is the best product I've used. As with the milky wash. No parabene or dyes, it's vegan, the scent is amazing watermelon my favorite. Lol so worth purchasing!! Recommend for anyone, dry skin, oily, combination, you will love it!! I'll definitely repurchase!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,459 reviews
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Adriane N.
I am very thankful for this new product from Garnier- it is a creme SPF serum- that does have fragrance that smells like melon. It is known to plump the skin and have rejuvenating effects that last all day as the base under your makeup. I go for natural looks- so this is a plus for me- I will review further with more time ⏰. 💋
Thilani P.
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Thilani P.
I was so excited to try this all in one product and to sum it up, it was good but not amazing. it's great that it combines a moisturizer, serum and sunscreen in one. It was absorbed well into the skin and smelled fresh. However, it felt like a moisturizer and didn't feel as concentrated or thick as a serum. The biggest con though was that the sunscreen stung my eyes, so in warmer weather, if you sweat or rubbed your face your eyes got the brunt.
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Jacky C.
I received a complimentary bottle of Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum to try and review and so far I am very impressed. I have very dry, summer skin and honestly after 2-3 days of using this serum cream I can feel a noticeable difference in my skin. There is some serious hydration in this little bottle. As for it’s replumping abilities, I will have to continue using it in order to know how it does on that end. But, seeing how well it rehydrated my super dry skin, I can already tell I will be buying another bottle when it’s empty. I love how it is light weight and goes on smoothly, not at all sticky like other face serums. It also smells great, has 30 spf and absorbs easily into my skin; leaving my face feeling soft and smooth, ready for my makeup or just the day. I would definitely recommend this face serum/cream, you can’t beat the 3-in-1 formula!
Angelica A.
Lompoc, CA
Garnier Hyalu-Melon Replumping Serum Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Angelica A.
Is petty nice , not heavy at all and the price point is pretty affordable, you are getting [email protected] the benefits of a cream , sunscreen and a serum, 3 in 1 product. The scent is nice not strong at all. My skin is combo pretty sensitive and has been doing good. Over all great product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasneet B.
Toronto
il y a un an
Julie W. il y a un an
It’s not a bad sunscreen option. It does plump the skin, making it appear smoother. I don’t think it smells too bad, a bit like sunscreen, and it definitely works sunscreen wise. However, it does pill, and it pills a lot. If you are careful, you can put minimal makeup on, but nothing where you are rubbing your skin. If I use this, it is a natural look day with just powder on top.