GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel

Garnier Green Labs Hyalu-Aloe Hydrating Serum Gel is 3 products in 1 bottle: a hyaluronic acid serum, a gel moisturizer, and an eye gel, all in 1 clear, weightless formula. With Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera, this Serum Gel works to refresh skin and eye area and hydrates for up to 48 hours. Skin feels instantly soothed and under eye puffiness looks minimized in 1 week. Skin appears fresh and comforted with each use, for glowing, healthier-looking skin in 1 week. This non-comedogenic moisturizer is suitable for all skin types and skin tones. The fast-absorbing, oil-free formula is allergy tested, dermatologist tested, & ophthalmologist tested for safety and suitable for sensitive skin. Can be used during the day and at night. Approved by Cruelty Free International, this formula is Vegan and does not contain any added fragrance, mineral oils, parabens, or dyes.

Which hyaluronic acid + Vitamin C product do you use? Searching for THE ONE!
Does anyone else experience a stickiness after application?
Does it feel heavy on your skin?
Start your review of GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel!
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Heather B.
I loved this aloe serum. I have dry skin and it was very soothing. I can use it after a day in the sun and it feels great. I will definitely continue using this product! I did not have any irritation on my sensitive skin.
Jennifer B.
Waterbury, CT
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Jennifer B.
So out of the two products I received for free to try I prefer the gel serum I do like the feel of it on the skin it’s cool to the touch and would definitely buy again. The only thing I suggest is to make it less sticky
Krenare B.
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Krenare B.
I’m in love with this Garnier green labs 3 in 1 serum gel. You can use it as a moisturizer which last up to 48h, as a serum and as an eye gel. It contains hyaluronic acid and aloe Vera which are both good for hydrating ans moisturizing skin, and reducing puffiness under eyes as well. It’s fragrance free which makes it perfect for sensitive skin and eyes. I applied it at night all over my face, neck and eyes. It instantly made my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. It made my skin feel super soft, smooth, and prepped for applying makeup. It has a lightweight formula which doesn’t feel greasy or heavy and it absorbs quickly. #complimentary
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Christina B.
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Christina B.
What I loved about this product was that it’s one step and you’re done ✔️. I gave this 2 weeks before writing this review so I could give a honest opinion. I found it left my skin needing moisture around the halfway mark during the day and that’s the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars. Other than that I loved it. I am crazy busy in the morning getting kids ready so I loved being able to use one product instead of many. For that this is a rockstar. I recommend this product for newbies to skincare for sure or women on the go. I also think this would be great for sensitive skin as I didn’t have any issues at all. I did notice my skin to be softer and smoother than normal so it did change in appearance.
Madeline Z.
Mountain View, CA
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Madeline Z.
This is my first time trying serum gel! The gel is hydrating, soothing and nourishing. I don’t think I see too much of a difference in my skin right now, but it’s only been a couple of days. This has been leaving my skin feeling refreshed.
Cammy  N.
Lexington, KY
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Cammy  N.
I received this package and at first I was hesitant to try it because I love my cerave cream lotion, but this stuff actually surprised me. It felt amazing going in and soaked in right away. It was however a tad sticky for a few minutes after. But I suppose if you’re going to wear makeup it’s actually good for a primer.
Erin H.
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Erin H.
Love that it’s a multi use product. Feels lightweight and seems to work for a full 24hr period. Other combo products seem to not last. Like that the package is recyclable. Would totally recommend as a daily product.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Michelle G.
I received this for free to review. I thought it felt nice on my skin but not incredibly hydrating. the directions said it could be used in place of moisturizer but I felt it was good as a serum, not a moisturizer.
Tamara M.
Ocala, FL
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Tamara M.
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Tamara M.
This 3 in 1 Serum Gel isn’t bad but it’s another sticky one for me as far as these Garnier Green Labs products go. I love good skin care and getting older and I love caring for my skin but these and this are not products that I would use continuously. The sticky feel stays with you and you feel your skin has a layer of something on it. I’m using it with the line to see if there is any changes to my skin. It’s moisturized but I want more.
Yuri K.
Flushing, NY
GARNIER Hyalu-Aloe Serum Gel uploaded by Yuri K.
The product is a little thick, but since it has aloe in it, it makes sense. If you put on too much product, it’ll definitely be hard to apply since it will take forever drying. So it’s important to take a teenie bit first Bc it’s better to apply less than more. I couldn’t notice any difference from using this product. There’s no scent to it either