Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
It was ok. I already have naturally blonde hair so it shouldn't really take much to lighten the color a bit. I prefer just going to Sally's and buying bleach and developer separately. This stuff smells horrible, like of course it's going to have a strong scent, but they try to cover up the smell which makes it totally worse. It's ok if you just need a slight touch up but not if you are anything darker than naturally light dirty blonde.
Sam H.
Super easy to use and the color came out great! Doesn't take too long to sit on my head and the odor of the dye wasn't too repugnant comparatively to some other dyes I've used. Took a wash afterwards to get rid of some of the brassiness but that is expected of hair dyes.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Muy buen tinte además de hermoso color, podemos cambiar de look las veces que queramos con estos tintes ya que no daña ni reseca el cabello como otros muy buena calidad y a un precio muy económico.
Collina B.
To be honest I have never used the Garnier Herbashine Hair color 900 light natural blonde or any other colors of the collection. I have never colored my hair or used this product so I wouldn't know if it's good
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Excelente coloración con aceites naturales que proveen a mi cabello brillo y suavidad además de color radiante. Super economicos y lo encuentro en muchas tiendas del país.
sherry f.
Color comes out natural looking. Does not leave hair dry feeling. Product was very easy to use and very affordable. You can find this product most any stores with hair care products. I definitely would be a repeat consumer.
brenda a.
This is the only hair color I use because it is the best! The color is always consistent, even after multiple uses and looks natural. I have quite a lot of gray and it does a good job of covering, without differences in tone. The conditioner that is included in very good and makes my hair shiny and soft.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
My hair color is dark brown, because i like Use hair dyes and look different hair colors,
I use it to color my hair that looks beautiful and silky!!!!
Gayle P.
Pulaski, TN
I have used Nutrisse for sseveral years in several colors. Great hair color! Leaves my hair healthy and shiny. It's the only one I'll use.
Ruby S.
El Paso, TX
I bought the dark brown first time I actually did my hair by myself I guess it was good I can still see red but I think that's my fault