Garnier Herbashine Haircolor, 535 Medium Gold Mahogany Brown uploaded by Nicole W.

BY GARNIER

Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color came out nice but it really damaged my hair. If you're considering box dyeing, don't. I know it's a cheap alternative, but it's worth the extra money to go to a salon. The product they use is special and won't leave your hair in ruins.
Viviana V.
Duncanville, TX
My mom has this hair color she loves it color is the same as the box that's why she would never try another brand plus this hair dyes don't damage your hair like other ones and my mom is beyond satisfied
Mirelis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm OBSESSED with Garnier hair dye. They come with step by step instructions and they also come with gloves. It is easy to use, and I totally recommend. If you looking to dye your hair in a healthy way and not having your hair looking damaged later my advice to you is to buy it.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Medium gold brown was the last color that I apply in my hair. I love it because this color is beautiful and my hair look amazing. Also this brand is the best and I look with the color that I expect. I bought in target 🎯
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
I've tried these lighter brown shades for a more natural look that isn't as intense and although it works well, I always find my self going back to dark brown shades or the intense black ones. I do have to say regardless I do like the garnier hair dyes and I would repurchase them again.
Jessica G.
birmingham
I don't particularly use this color but I love this brand. The favorite part I love about this is there is no burn or harsh amona smell. The color last a long while for me and doesn't burn my scalp and i would buy this product again.
Laura M.
riviera beach
I used to keep my original color and cover my white hair, it's a good brand a good price, I apply by myself and it's really easy, the color it's like my natural color so it's good for me
Angela C.
Depending on the color you want usually the box tells you the shades of color it will most likely be from your own natural color. I love the color on me especially in the sun the color stands out more.
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garniee Herbashime Haircolor in Medium Gold Mahogany Brown is the most recent color I've dyed my hair. It included an oil packet to add to the coloring which helped protect my hair from damage. The color has lasted weeks and was very try to the color on the box. The color didn't burn my scalp or damage my hair at all. It also didn't have the nasty odor most color treatments do.
Sian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a semi permanent dye, this really works. I like to use it to boost my permanent color in between times to dye it. It has a nice tone and scent, and is super quick.