BY GARNIER

Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used this color and it was defitnetly darker than what she had on its a new lokok she is trying
bianca a.
Bom a tinta nunca exprementei mais o shampoo e o condicionador jah exprementei... amei s mais super bom
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
This a great demi haircolor and it last a long time on your hair but it will eventually wash out to .
Fabiana M.
california
Siempre me ha gustado cambiar el color de mi cabello, me hace sentir diferente y a veces es necesario, a la hora de escoger un tinte una de mis marcas favoritasfes garnier, porque no me maltrata el cabello, y lo que mas me gusta es que es una marca naturista, es un tinte durarero que le da brillo a mi cabello, me encanta
M M.
Thunder Bay
I was satisfied with the color and glad that it didn't give any skin allergy issues. It has a guide and is very easy to follow and do at home. It is very affordable too. What I don't particularly like about this product is that the color only lasts for about 5 weeks on my hair.
Adrianna M.
I used this product to give me a darker colour for a short film role where I had to play a dark character, This product not only did it's job perfectly but made my hair healthier, I was able to get into character better with this products help, I will always reccomend this brand and product to others.
Faith C.
Morinville
Is colour is really great if you want a dark colour. The colour doesn't fade fast and it doesn't dry out your hair like other hair dyes. The conditioner keeps your hair soft and keeps the colour in longer.
Cassadi-Jai W.
I might have used too much but this product gave me an oily look at first...it was shiny, but it looked oily. My advice is to use a little at a time
leticia p.
Essa tinta é super boa eu tô com ela no meu cabelo a mais de 3 meses e até agora ela não desbotou e não quebrou nada do meu cabelo
Ashlyn H.
Lethbridge , AB
Very gentle hair color and the browns are very shiny! makes hair feel very soft and the dye stays without the nasty ammonia smell