BY GARNIER

bianca a.
bianca a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bom a tinta nunca exprementei mais o shampoo e o condicionador jah exprementei... amei s mais super bom
thalita f.
thalita f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gente muito boa essa tinta capilar use e abuse usei muito ótima deixa do jeito q VC quer seu cabelo fica lindo e brilhoso..
Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
Milledgeville, GA
Garnier hair color is pretty good. Its not my all time favorite but i do really like it. One of my faves. Its colors are rich and pretty. Overall very good product
genesis s.
genesis s.
Caracas
Beautiful color, excellent pigmentation, leaves the dry hair after use,
I would buy without thinking.
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
california
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre me ha gustado cambiar el color de mi cabello, me hace sentir diferente y a veces es necesario, a la hora de escoger un tinte una de mis marcas favoritasfes garnier, porque no me maltrata el cabello, y lo que mas me gusta es que es una marca naturista, es un tinte durarero que le da brillo a mi cabello, me encanta
M M.
M M.
Thunder Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was satisfied with the color and glad that it didn't give any skin allergy issues. It has a guide and is very easy to follow and do at home. It is very affordable too. What I don't particularly like about this product is that the color only lasts for about 5 weeks on my hair.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
I used this product to give me a darker colour for a short film role where I had to play a dark character, This product not only did it's job perfectly but made my hair healthier, I was able to get into character better with this products help, I will always reccomend this brand and product to others.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Morinville
Is colour is really great if you want a dark colour. The colour doesn't fade fast and it doesn't dry out your hair like other hair dyes. The conditioner keeps your hair soft and keeps the colour in longer.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might have used too much but this product gave me an oily look at first...it was shiny, but it looked oily. My advice is to use a little at a time
leticia p.
leticia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa tinta é super boa eu tô com ela no meu cabelo a mais de 3 meses e até agora ela não desbotou e não quebrou nada do meu cabelo