BY GARNIER

Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
It faded fast but was the color i was looking for. Didn't dry out my hair & has a nice smell. Overall i liked this product. Easy to use as well.
Julissa M.
Roma, TX
I always use this brand when it comes to coloring my hair. It's a very good brand my hair color last for months and I just love it!
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
This is my favorite so far because after applied my hair looks so good, moisturized, compared to the others I've tried before.
Jessica P.
Not my favorite product. Color did not last very long at all. The conditioner worked amazing though! Made my hair super soft.
thalita f.
Gente muito boa essa tinta capilar use e abuse usei muito ótima deixa do jeito q VC quer seu cabelo fica lindo e brilhoso..
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
It made my hair feel super waxy and just made it look greasy as ever I wouldn't tell anyone to use this to be honest
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Love it works good gives your hair shine and stays soft not all brittle like some hair dyes leave your hair !!!!
Maira V.
Does not smell bad when applying it.
Perfect when you are in a hurry and leaves your hair smelling good and soft
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I always color my own hair. I love this color and Garnier hair color in general. Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Johana O.
Spring, TX
I like this product because it gave my hair a beautiful black color the color was much better that I imagine