BY GARNIER

Christina P.
Hidden Valley Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best at home color ive ever used. My hair was so shiny and color was true to what was shown on box! Have used this and nothing else for 3 years now.
Estela L.
The colors are amazing and shining. It is not just for dying your hair, it also moisturize. I loved how my hair was shining and soft. Use gloves to apply it!
Myndie R.
I love this product! I color my hair about once a month and my hair is still soft and healthy. I love the conditioner it also makes my hair stay soft!
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It faded fast but was the color i was looking for. Didn't dry out my hair & has a nice smell. Overall i liked this product. Easy to use as well.
Julissa M.
Roma, TX
I always use this brand when it comes to coloring my hair. It's a very good brand my hair color last for months and I just love it!
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite so far because after applied my hair looks so good, moisturized, compared to the others I've tried before.
Jessica P.
Not my favorite product. Color did not last very long at all. The conditioner worked amazing though! Made my hair super soft.
thalita f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gente muito boa essa tinta capilar use e abuse usei muito ótima deixa do jeito q VC quer seu cabelo fica lindo e brilhoso..
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my hair feel super waxy and just made it look greasy as ever I wouldn't tell anyone to use this to be honest
Maira V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does not smell bad when applying it.
Perfect when you are in a hurry and leaves your hair smelling good and soft