BY GARNIER

Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
This is a great brand overall and an amazing dye, it looks natural, it doesn't have a smell, it is a hair dye i can definitely trust.I just used this exact one to dye my hair. I think it is one i will always suggest to my friends, followers and family. It's affordable and great for its price.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
I used this product when I was transitioning back to my natural color (dark brown) after going much lighter for my wedding . This product isn't harsh and the smell isn't over power when using. Some of my old color peaked through but wasn't drastic.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
I usually use this shade or the blue black if I want something a little more intense and I've been using them for years and I'm pretty satisfied. I can say I do like this brand better than other drug store brands and I will continue to buy it again in the future.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
My mom and I have been using Garnier for hair dye to cover up the grey hairs she's in fascinated with it smells great doesn't leave that awful smell like other products..
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
I do not personally use this product as I have virgin hair. But my mother colors her hair with this to eliminate her grey hair I would say her hair looks natural and it does not wear off at al for her.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Los Angeles, Ca
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
My hair last me for months! I love this product! The color was as expected and didn't turn or fade into something ugly nor look dry or dead! I will use this for the rest of my life! So satisfied!
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
This is a good hair color. It works if you want to cover a grey spot or just do some highlights. If you want to do all of your hair you would have to get two boxes. However, this product did make my hair less shiny
Suzan W.
Suzan W.
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
This color is very soft , easy to apply. The color is true. I have very long hair so I have to use two boxes , so other than that it is very easy to use. I purchased this at Walmart and will use it again. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I would recommend this product.
Caitlan C.
Caitlan C.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
This is my go to drugstore hair dye as it delivers vibrant color and shine. The oils make my hair feel healthy and renewed. Well worth the price, even though the color tends to fade out a bit faster than some beauty store brands.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Hidden Valley Lake
Review for: Herbashine Haircolor 300 Dark Natural Brown 1 application
This is the best at home color ive ever used. My hair was so shiny and color was true to what was shown on box! Have used this and nothing else for 3 years now.