Suzan W.
This color is very soft , easy to apply. The color is true. I have very long hair so I have to use two boxes , so other than that it is very easy to use. I purchased this at Walmart and will use it again. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I would recommend this product.
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
This is my go to drugstore hair dye as it delivers vibrant color and shine. The oils make my hair feel healthy and renewed. Well worth the price, even though the color tends to fade out a bit faster than some beauty store brands.
Marina O.
This is not a bad dye, considering it is from the drugstore. It doesn't hold up as well as other budget dyes, but it is easy to use and lasts a decent amount of time. I just find it seems to dull faster than other brands I have tried. Good color range, though.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This hair color is awesome. Turns out just like it shows and leaves the hair so soft, shiny and amazing. I would recommend not only this color but any color in Garnier. Truly a wonderful brand!
Pragya G.
Works very well. Pretty true to color. I use it about every 6-8 week as I have a lot of white hair. Coverage is great. Hair feels and smells great after use. I would buy it again.
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
Garnier hair color is pretty good. Its not my all time favorite but i do really like it. One of my faves. Its colors are rich and pretty. Overall very good product
Christina P.
Hidden Valley Lake
This is the best at home color ive ever used. My hair was so shiny and color was true to what was shown on box! Have used this and nothing else for 3 years now.
Estela L.
The colors are amazing and shining. It is not just for dying your hair, it also moisturize. I loved how my hair was shining and soft. Use gloves to apply it!
Myndie R.
I love this product! I color my hair about once a month and my hair is still soft and healthy. I love the conditioner it also makes my hair stay soft!
Shellie S.
League City , TX
This is one of the first darker colors that I tried and it looked great! I do wish the color had lasted a little longer, so 4 out of 5 stars for me.