BY GARNIER

Marina O.
Marina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a bad dye, considering it is from the drugstore. It doesn't hold up as well as other budget dyes, but it is easy to use and lasts a decent amount of time. I just find it seems to dull faster than other brands I have tried. Good color range, though.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair color is awesome. Turns out just like it shows and leaves the hair so soft, shiny and amazing. I would recommend not only this color but any color in Garnier. Truly a wonderful brand!
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Works very well. Pretty true to color. I use it about every 6-8 week as I have a lot of white hair. Coverage is great. Hair feels and smells great after use. I would buy it again.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
This is one of the first darker colors that I tried and it looked great! I do wish the color had lasted a little longer, so 4 out of 5 stars for me.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it works good gives your hair shine and stays soft not all brittle like some hair dyes leave your hair !!!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I always color my own hair. I love this color and Garnier hair color in general. Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used this color and it was defitnetly darker than what she had on its a new lokok she is trying
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great demi haircolor and it last a long time on your hair but it will eventually wash out to .
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has the best smell of all hair dyes I've ever used by far! I feel like it washes out faster than say L'Oreal does but it does give me great coverage. If I find it on a great sale this is my 2nd favorite hair dye brand
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I loved this product, I wish I could have found it in a foam! I love the way a foam covers your hair and doesn't run. With that being said, this product worked as expected and had a great color. I like the conditioner that comes with it to use the next few washes!