BY GARNIER

Karine P.
8424 NW 56 th street suite BLA 0087, Doral, FL
The best thing about this product is that it does not mistreat the hair the results are of high quality and have good coverage. The kit has everything you need to apply it with ease and if fragrance is too good. I just love it.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
This brand has the best smell of all hair dyes I've ever used by far! I feel like it washes out faster than say L'Oreal does but it does give me great coverage. If I find it on a great sale this is my 2nd favorite hair dye brand
Melanie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
While I loved this product, I wish I could have found it in a foam! I love the way a foam covers your hair and doesn't run. With that being said, this product worked as expected and had a great color. I like the conditioner that comes with it to use the next few washes!
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
This is a great brand overall and an amazing dye, it looks natural, it doesn't have a smell, it is a hair dye i can definitely trust.I just used this exact one to dye my hair. I think it is one i will always suggest to my friends, followers and family. It's affordable and great for its price.
Jillian K.
I used this product when I was transitioning back to my natural color (dark brown) after going much lighter for my wedding . This product isn't harsh and the smell isn't over power when using. Some of my old color peaked through but wasn't drastic.
Monica V.
Havelock, NC
I usually use this shade or the blue black if I want something a little more intense and I've been using them for years and I'm pretty satisfied. I can say I do like this brand better than other drug store brands and I will continue to buy it again in the future.
Gina P.
My mom and I have been using Garnier for hair dye to cover up the grey hairs she's in fascinated with it smells great doesn't leave that awful smell like other products..
Kashifa Q.
This is a good hair color. It works if you want to cover a grey spot or just do some highlights. If you want to do all of your hair you would have to get two boxes. However, this product did make my hair less shiny
Taylor P.
I do not personally use this product as I have virgin hair. But my mother colors her hair with this to eliminate her grey hair I would say her hair looks natural and it does not wear off at al for her.
Jasmin B.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair last me for months! I love this product! The color was as expected and didn't turn or fade into something ugly nor look dry or dead! I will use this for the rest of my life! So satisfied!