BY GARNIER #2 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Why bamboo? Bamboo is well-known for its extreme strength and flexibility. Stronger than steel yet extraordinarily supple, it sways and bends but almost never breaks. Bamboo extract contains nutrients that help give bamboo its resiliency and flexibility. Fortifies the hair cuticle for radiant, shiny color in only 10 minutes--ammonia free.

What is HerbaShine? A new generation of haircolor from garnier with bamboo extract. It improves the condition of hair by fortifying the cuticle while wrapping it in radiant, shiny color.

How does it work? This exclusive ammonia free color creme with bamboo extract reinforces the hair's protective cuticle layer while coloring. Hair looks and feels stronger for radiant color that's truly shiny and luminous.

Ingredients: Activating Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12859/16. Ammonia Free Color Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium-6, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminopehnol, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Phyllostachys Edulis Water/Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water. F.I.L. D38200/2. U.S. Patents: 6,312,677; 7,060,107; 7,458,993. Shine-Infused Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D32332/2.

Usage: mportant: follow the usage advisory. Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not use if: you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product; you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time. Avoid contact of this product with eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Read And follow the insert. Store between 50f And 80f.

Katrina F.
Gettysburg
I love this brand of hair dye! It’s better for your hair than a lot of the others it comes with some oils to help protect your hair! The color is pretty true to the box and lasts for a long time! It’s very easy to find in the store! This is the brand I use and prefer!
Michele L.
Toms River
I love this product. The coverage if gray hair is superior to others I have tried. Color looks fresh and vibrant. The smell is pleasant while others tends to be harsh. Easy to use. MUX and your god to go. Would buy again.
Ashlen R.
Blanchard
I wanted to dye my hair darker than it already was, which was brown. I wanted more of a darker brown/almost black, so I tried this at home and it looked great at first. But it started to fade in just a few washes, now a month later it's pretty much completely gone. I made sure to wash my hair in cold water but it didn't do much for the color. Kinda disappointing but hey it was cheap, so no harm done. Still on the search for the best cheap hair dye.
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I really like the ease of this self hair dying kit and I like how vibrant my hair color comes out the first few days. However, I do feel like the color does fade kind of quickly and for thatreason, I have not really used garnier in awhile as my go to for hair dying.
Katrina F.
Gettysburg
I love garnier hair color! It is super easy to use and goes on very easy! It’s in a bright green box very easy to find! The color comes out as you expect and the dye doesn’t smell as bad as some brands do and the color last a long time! I buy it all the time!
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
My hair tends to look frizzy, dry, and generally unhealthy after I use a box brand of hair dye. I always look for different brands that will help it to look more sleek and upkept. Garnier makes some of the best hair care products for follicles like mine! I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Becca F.
great coverage, and the conditioner to use after smells amazing. i do have to use 2 boxes because of my length & thickness of hair, and it does well covering it all, however my hair is always a little darker than expected because the extra product
Rosa C.
Medina
Dyed my dry hair and this hair coloring product left my hair looking very healthy and soft . I was very satisfied with the results of the color and the quality of product! I would absolutely purchase again!
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked this product because it gave me an amazing color. The color I bought was dark brown and I was really happy with the outcome. The institute were very clear making the product very easy to use.
Rachael Y.
Staunton
Love love love this color. It didn’t bleed after the first few washes and looked awesome in the sunlight. It was super easy to do my own hair and my bathroom didn’t look like a murder scene after words.
Claudie G.
Did it damages your hair alot?
JPow💋 J.
Vancouver , BC
How long does this colour last? When does it begin to fade?
Samara L.
Paraná
Esse produto é bom?
Que contiene el producto
Maariyah H.
Which brand would you recommend for this hair colour if you had to choose between Garnier and L'Oreal?

back