Why bamboo? Bamboo is well-known for its extreme strength and flexibility. Stronger than steel yet extraordinarily supple, it sways and bends but almost never breaks. Bamboo extract contains nutrients that help give bamboo its resiliency and flexibility. Fortifies the hair cuticle for radiant, shiny color in only 10 minutes--ammonia free.

What is HerbaShine? A new generation of haircolor from garnier with bamboo extract. It improves the condition of hair by fortifying the cuticle while wrapping it in radiant, shiny color.

How does it work? This exclusive ammonia free color creme with bamboo extract reinforces the hair's protective cuticle layer while coloring. Hair looks and feels stronger for radiant color that's truly shiny and luminous.

Ingredients: Activating Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12859/16. Ammonia Free Color Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium-6, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminopehnol, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Phyllostachys Edulis Water/Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water. F.I.L. D38200/2. U.S. Patents: 6,312,677; 7,060,107; 7,458,993. Shine-Infused Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D32332/2.

Usage: mportant: follow the usage advisory. Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not use if: you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product; you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time. Avoid contact of this product with eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Read And follow the insert. Store between 50f And 80f.

Hows the end result?
Does this stuff break and make your hair dry! I’ve only gotten my hair professionally died. Not sure if There is a difference
[product:garnier-herbashine-haircolor-300-dark-natural-brown] Does it stay for a long time?
Start your review of Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme!
How would you rate this product?
It was ok. I already have naturally blonde hair so it shouldn't really take much to lighten the color a bit. I prefer just going to Sally's and buying bleach and developer separately. This stuff smells horrible, like of course it's going to have a strong scent, but they try to cover up the smell which makes it totally worse. It's ok if you just need a slight touch up but not if you are anything darker than naturally light dirty blonde.
Oak lawn , IL
These hair dyes are simple to use and the color stays fresh for a few weeks. It is a good option when coloring your hair at home. It leaves a shine and the conditioner that comes with makes hair feel so smooth.
Mountain Pine, AR
This is the only box dye I will use! I love that it has oil infused. It leaves my hair softer and more shiny whereas other box dyes I’ve used leave my hair feeling coarse and brittle. I actually feel like this HELPS my hair. My only complaint is that my grays (more like silvers) are still noticeable. They’re colored but are a little lighter and more metallic (cause of the silver) than the rest of my hair. But it’s still totally worth it IMO
When I first dyed my hair, this is what I used. Since then, it’s become my go-to hair dye. It smells good, it’s not too expensive, your hair isn’t brittle after use, it’s long lasting, and it’s ammonia free. It’s also really effective. Personally, I think that the colors look best in natural light; and if you have dark hair, you may have to leave the color on longer.
Saint Paul , MN
When I tried this product I thought my hair was gonna turn like the actual color it says it would , I have dark brown hair which is kinda hard to turn into blond but it didn't do anything to my hair literally it was the same & yes I left it on for a long time
Toms River
I love this product. The coverage if gray hair is superior to others I have tried. Color looks fresh and vibrant. The smell is pleasant while others tends to be harsh. Easy to use. MUX and your god to go. Would buy again.
Pomona, CA
The color came out nice but it really damaged my hair. If you're considering box dyeing, don't. I know it's a cheap alternative, but it's worth the extra money to go to a salon. The product they use is special and won't leave your hair in ruins.
I use this product because it's less damaging and it adds volume and shine otheres just dry up ur hair I think its amazing it's better then otheres that I've used super easy to use. Under$15 at any drug store I was satisfied super satisfied I would buy again and recommend it as well .
The most reliable hair dye in the world!!! Super easy to use, perfect amount of product for entire hair. This is the only hair dye I use, the color is the perfect match every time, I don't like the strong chemical smell of it but it doesn't bother me, I just care that it gives my hair the color coverage that I want and it does, every time. Reasonable price for a great product.
Little Rock, AR
This dye is good to use on your hair, but it personally didn't work for me because my hair is naturally jet black so it barley showed on my hair. It just tinted my hair a tad bit. So no I wouldn't buy this color again I would buy a different color. But if you naturally have lighter hair then this dye will work perfectly for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...