Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme

Why bamboo? Bamboo is well-known for its extreme strength and flexibility. Stronger than steel yet extraordinarily supple, it sways and bends but almost never breaks. Bamboo extract contains nutrients that help give bamboo its resiliency and flexibility. Fortifies the hair cuticle for radiant, shiny color in only 10 minutes--ammonia free.

What is HerbaShine? A new generation of haircolor from garnier with bamboo extract. It improves the condition of hair by fortifying the cuticle while wrapping it in radiant, shiny color.

How does it work? This exclusive ammonia free color creme with bamboo extract reinforces the hair's protective cuticle layer while coloring. Hair looks and feels stronger for radiant color that's truly shiny and luminous.

Ingredients: Activating Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12859/16. Ammonia Free Color Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium-6, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminopehnol, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Phyllostachys Edulis Water/Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water. F.I.L. D38200/2. U.S. Patents: 6,312,677; 7,060,107; 7,458,993. Shine-Infused Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D32332/2.

Usage: mportant: follow the usage advisory. Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not use if: you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product; you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time. Avoid contact of this product with eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Read And follow the insert. Store between 50f And 80f.

I’m looking for a gentle hair blond hair color since I don’t know when I can go back to beauty shop. Recommendations?
Does Garnier paint gray hair 👩🏻‍🦳 ?Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme
I would love to have your product garnier
Start your review of Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme!
Torri M.
Oak lawn, IL
These hair dyes are simple to use and the color stays fresh for a few weeks. It is a good option when coloring your hair at home. It leaves a shine and the conditioner that comes with makes hair feel so smooth.
Diptika P.
I haven’t used it before but i would love to use it if I got chance to use it, i love coloring my hair so definitely i will try once ..
Ashelynn P.
Jefferson City
I love the many colors/ shades you can pick from. Very vibrant colors I love. Its such an amazin product.
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 510 Medium Ash Brown
I love this hair dye! I get the most compliments when using this dye. Also the color is wonderful. This one really pulls the red out of my hair! The smell also makes the product even better. Definitely 5 stars! If you’re on the line about this product, definitely try it!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hair dye! It looks super natural and the color is long lasting. Super easy to use and never leaves the hair dry ! Definitely recommend!
Michele L.
Toms River
I love this product. The coverage if gray hair is superior to others I have tried. Color looks fresh and vibrant. The smell is pleasant while others tends to be harsh. Easy to use. MUX and your god to go. Would buy again.
Ashley B.
New York
Ive been using this since i was a teen! Love it! Last so long and its made with healthy oils so your hair wont feel damaged. The color on the box is guaranteed to be the color on your head! Great product and its affordable. Definitely recomend!
Ms.Makeup 2.
Works in a pinch but the color bleeds on me every time for like a week. There is a large shade range which is nice.
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
My choice when i need to do some color touch up to my hair and roots is garnier. I tend to get many greys on on my head and when that happens garnier is the way to go.
Katy P.
Simplemente maravilloso , mi cabello luce fantástico sin tener que decolorar , garnier hace los productos maravillosos.!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elene E.
Being H.
il y a 3 ans
Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme Does it stay for a long time?
Carisa C. il y a un an
I’d say mine was 3-5 months.