BY GARNIER #2 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Why bamboo? Bamboo is well-known for its extreme strength and flexibility. Stronger than steel yet extraordinarily supple, it sways and bends but almost never breaks. Bamboo extract contains nutrients that help give bamboo its resiliency and flexibility. Fortifies the hair cuticle for radiant, shiny color in only 10 minutes--ammonia free.

What is HerbaShine? A new generation of haircolor from garnier with bamboo extract. It improves the condition of hair by fortifying the cuticle while wrapping it in radiant, shiny color.

How does it work? This exclusive ammonia free color creme with bamboo extract reinforces the hair's protective cuticle layer while coloring. Hair looks and feels stronger for radiant color that's truly shiny and luminous.

Ingredients: Activating Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12859/16. Ammonia Free Color Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium-6, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminopehnol, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Phyllostachys Edulis Water/Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water. F.I.L. D38200/2. U.S. Patents: 6,312,677; 7,060,107; 7,458,993. Shine-Infused Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D32332/2.

Usage: mportant: follow the usage advisory. Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not use if: you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product; you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time. Avoid contact of this product with eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Read And follow the insert. Store between 50f And 80f.

Buy on Amazon
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs , AR
This is the only box dye I will use! I love that it has oil infused. It leaves my hair softer and more shiny whereas other box dyes I’ve used leave my hair feeling coarse and brittle. I actually feel like this HELPS my hair. My only complaint is that my grays (more like silvers) are still noticeable. They’re colored but are a little lighter and more metallic (cause of the silver) than the rest of my hair. But it’s still totally worth it IMO
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I used this color to cover Grey hair , it works well.I have used this brand the most in the last year.I will continue to buy and use.The price is very good , you definitely get the most bang for your back with this hair dye...This product leaves my hair healthy looking and beautiful.The color last. The color on the box is a true color. .I have used blonde, brown, and even red , loved them all.I would recommend And buy again.
Dassia S.
So I wanted to dye my hair to one color after rocking a red balayage for my wedding. They had turned Orange, but I found out I couldn't just yet since I was pregnant. Anywhoooo 12 months later... I found this gem. I used it and it covered everything! It has been 5 months since I dyed it and it's still looks good. Maybe because I don't wash my hair that often but either way it gets 5 stars!
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
I've been using Garnier dye since high school. I love it! They have always had any color I've wanted to use. The dye often takes quick and of course it comes with a good booster and deep conditioner. I love Garnier and I'll continue to use it in the future. After using it my hair doesn't feel dry damaged and brittle it still feels healthy and thick.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
It wasn't the best I've bought, it was supposed to be comparable to a different brand I was using and i had a coupon,so i got the shade that was the closest to what I used,I left it on for 2 hours and the haircolor did not set...my hair is blonde but I like to lighten it a bit to hide how much whites I have..this just did not do a good job at all.
Mandy D.
Got this on sale and it came at a great time my hair was fading and I needed to recolor! I did this color and it looked great! With my skin tone and was dark and burgundy just as the box color looked! It did start fading and started getting a bit pinkish as my daughter kept telling me so I picked a darker non red to cover it with
Beautiful L.
This hair color was good. It color my hair and didn’t bleed after I washed it out. It doesn’t compare to other hair color brands. It colored my hair as expected. I would definitely purchase this product again when I’m ready to color my hair
Emily B.
For a boxed hair dye this is pretty okay I guess. It did color my hair and the color did look super bright and vibrant but it doesn’t last long. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and I felt like the color did not last long at all. Also the smell of the dye is pretty intense. I probably will not purchase this again.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
I recently bought this at Walgreens. I dye my own hair at home. I enjoy (and usually prefer) Garnier hair dyes more than other brands because it lasts long, is easy to apply, and leaves my hair healthy & shiny. The color was beautiful and lasted a long time.  It was easy to apply on my own. Comes with gloves. Good product.
Joey H.
Everett,pa
This is another it doesnt dry out hair our kill it.. The  Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme along with high lights of the  Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme and the.  Splat Hair Color Pastel Mixer Its kool look
Claudie G.
Did it damages your hair alot?
JPow💋 J.
Vancouver , BC
How long does this colour last? When does it begin to fade?
Samara L.
Paraná
Esse produto é bom?
Que contiene el producto
Maariyah H.
Which brand would you recommend for this hair colour if you had to choose between Garnier and L'Oreal?