BY GARNIER

Shampoo and Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie đź’›.
San Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. Everytime I use a shampoo I always have the first intention to put conditioner on because It drys out my hair and strips it (thats the whole point of it), It cleans my hair. It does clean my hair, but doesn't feel stripped. I most of the time don't use conditioner in my hair while using this shampoo. I have wavy/curly hair and it forms them perfectly, and it makes my hair shiny & soft. BUT, one thing it does not control frizz. I have FRIZZY hair due to my texture of my hair, and I have ton of volume and it comes along with frizz, and it doesn't control it. I have been wanting something for my frizzy mane and I don't want to use a lot of product in my hair, so I don't use other stuff besides this and my conditioner. But, I love this though!
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Great product. I have wavy and frizzy hair with dry ends. I love the scent but it doesn't stay smelling for long. Works well for making my hair feel smooth but doesn't lather as much as I would like. Because it's so affordable I would probably repurchase
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I seen this on a talk show and decided to try it out. I LOVE how smooth, shiny and healthy this makes my hair! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I've used it 4 times since I recently bought it and noticed instant results. My hair is very dry and damaged and this makes my hair look amazing! And the fact that it smells like coconut! I love everything about it! Highly recommend!
Tina D.
I received this product through a survey site I belong to to test out and give my 100% honest opinion on it and my opinion is I like it a lot and will definitely be buying it again. I loved the scent and I would recommend it to my friends.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Omg this stuff is awesome for my hair i have had so many issues with hair lose and this doesnt damage my hair and i havent lost any for a long while...:) i love while blends!!!!
katelyn g.
Slidell
This heaven in a bottle I had terrible dandruff and i found this shampoo and conditioner and I'm so glad I did it's smells great and makes your hair feel great I've been using this product for a year
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Average shampoo. Always see commercials for it and seen it in the store. Nothing special about it other than it smells good. I doubt it's cruelty free but I haven't checked.
Chelle N.
My absolutely favorite shampoo and conditioner. I can buy it for 1.47 at walmart or dollar general after i use a 2.00 off coupon. Leaves my hair smooth and light feeling
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
My hair does not do well with humidity. I frequently use anti-frizz products to keep all my hairs in place, but when I saw the Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo that promised to keep the frizz away from your hair naturally,  I had to try it. With a big coconut on the packaging, that is the exact scent you receive. It smells like a warm toasted coconut. After using the product, and a quick blow dry, my hair was amazingly smooth with no frizz. I could go the whole day with hair smelling like sweet coconut, and with no frizz whats so ever.
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
I have this in my shower at the moment, I have frizzy hair and even more so due to this humidity that we have been having here lately So i picked this bottle up from walmart to try. While when I first started using it I absolutely loved it. But after so long ( still same bottle) my hiar started to feel and act like it had a lot of build up on the strands from this combo.  I still use it from time to time bc it does smell good and its cheap but I would say be aware of it building up on your hair follicles as this will make your hair look a lot worse.
brooke c.
st louis
will this smooth and defrizz medium-thick frizzy hair?