BY GARNIER

Shampoo and Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Great product. I have wavy and frizzy hair with dry ends. I love the scent but it doesn't stay smelling for long. Works well for making my hair feel smooth but doesn't lather as much as I would like. Because it's so affordable I would probably repurchase
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I seen this on a talk show and decided to try it out. I LOVE how smooth, shiny and healthy this makes my hair! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I've used it 4 times since I recently bought it and noticed instant results. My hair is very dry and damaged and this makes my hair look amazing! And the fact that it smells like coconut! I love everything about it! Highly recommend!
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Omg this stuff is awesome for my hair i have had so many issues with hair lose and this doesnt damage my hair and i havent lost any for a long while...:) i love while blends!!!!
katelyn g.
Slidell
This heaven in a bottle I had terrible dandruff and i found this shampoo and conditioner and I'm so glad I did it's smells great and makes your hair feel great I've been using this product for a year
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Average shampoo. Always see commercials for it and seen it in the store. Nothing special about it other than it smells good. I doubt it's cruelty free but I haven't checked.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Just another shampoo from the drugstore. I was looking forward to trying this out, but in the long run, no pharmacy store shampoo is going to keep my hair from getting greasy unless I'm shelling out more than $10 or $15 for it. I'll use this until it's gone but I won't be repurchasing. It smells nice - I love coconut - and the scent lasts which I like, but nothing about it being "whole blends" makes a difference.
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
My hair does not do well with humidity. I frequently use anti-frizz products to keep all my hairs in place, but when I saw the Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo that promised to keep the frizz away from your hair naturally,  I had to try it. With a big coconut on the packaging, that is the exact scent you receive. It smells like a warm toasted coconut. After using the product, and a quick blow dry, my hair was amazingly smooth with no frizz. I could go the whole day with hair smelling like sweet coconut, and with no frizz whats so ever.
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
I have this in my shower at the moment, I have frizzy hair and even more so due to this humidity that we have been having here lately So i picked this bottle up from walmart to try. While when I first started using it I absolutely loved it. But after so long ( still same bottle) my hiar started to feel and act like it had a lot of build up on the strands from this combo.  I still use it from time to time bc it does smell good and its cheap but I would say be aware of it building up on your hair follicles as this will make your hair look a lot worse.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
What an amazing product!! I got a sample of this in a magazine and absolutely fell in love. The smell of this is incredible and it leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy. The shampoo and conditioner together are great together. It's meant to tame frizzy hair and it does exactly that. I usually try to buy new shampoos every time I run out but this might become my one and only! I didn't expect very much from this "whole blends" line but I was definitely impressed! This coconut and cocoa butter is definitely the best.
Ashlee S.
Topeka, KS
I bought this shampoo on a whim when it was discounted at my local grocery store. It's not the most amazing shampoo I've ever used, but for the price it smell nice and does it's job. However, I have found this shampoo to be THE BEST for washing my beauty blender. I think it's due to the coconut oil in it. I can use other soaps to wash my blender and it looks clean, then use this shampoo after and get out even more makeup out!
brooke c.
st louis
will this smooth and defrizz medium-thick frizzy hair?